Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SJSRO original media.pk2 and bot explore??

Discussion on SJSRO original media.pk2 and bot explore?? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SJSRO original media.pk2 and bot explore??

Hey guys!

I need the original media.pk2 of the SJSRO old version. Thanks And like i know a program is working, that you dont need for the sibibot a first try that the bot works. A program like the name Explore or something is given. I used it for some months. Please help me
Old 02/20/2010, 16:43   #2

can nobody help me?
Old 02/23/2010, 13:50   #3

The program you are looking for its named proces explorer,google it,there are some guides in this forum about it.

You can find "original" sjsro media pk in:

anyway imao its better keypresser.
Old 03/01/2010, 15:58   #4

Hmm, the SJSRO Files from the Page didn't work for me :/ Have anybody another link?