Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Anyone has a spare Mysro account?

Discussion on Anyone has a spare Mysro account? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Anyone has a spare Mysro account?

i really want to play it, but the REG is off and when its on its like 2am here, so i cant reg
so can anyone give me a mysro account? please
Old 01/27/2010, 15:29   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,517
buy one from

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS Spare Aion Account
11/18/2009 - Aion Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! its your favorite account seller again =] I am trying to sell spare account of mine. There is a lv.24 Sorc and lv.12 SM in Ariel server~ The price is negotiable and we can come up with some kind of a deal. Payments through Paypal only! If you want to play Aion without having to pay the whole retail price, Im the right guy to talk to~ The account is still active until November 24, 2009 thank you =]
WTS> Spare Account on Ariel
11/08/2009 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Why pay $50 for Aion, when you can buy a spare account for a cheaper price? I am selling a spare account that I own on Ariel Server. This is an account on Aion US. There is a lv.10 cleric in the account Account is still active and has 1 month of use Start the bid =] im not expecting much but ill take the best offer
Mysro Spare Accounts
08/28/2009 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
my friends are playing on mysro and they say its pretty fun, if someone have a spare account he doesn't need please share it with me because i really want to play with them
{SJSRO} Spare account anybody?
07/09/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
sorry for the spam but in need of an account. Pretty desperate xD The registration was offline today... Msg me over msn [email protected] edit: Oh yeah, this is for the NEW sjsro.
CAN ANYONE SPARE A ACCOUNT
05/23/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
i do not mean to sound like a bum but i left swg about a year ago. And i guess a hacker or someone got onto my account and now it is gone. SOE says they have no answer for what happened and they are sorry (yeah right). I really dont feel like leveling to 90 again and i know everyone else had to do it. But it would be a mircale if someone could lend me a toon maybe just for a while i could even pay the monthly fees. Thank You all