Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Mob Bugs] How to fix mob spawn and stuck bug in jangan cave and job temple ?

Discussion on [Mob Bugs] How to fix mob spawn and stuck bug in jangan cave and job temple ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Mob Bugs] How to fix mob spawn and stuck bug in jangan cave and job temple ?

Hi,

Recently I was trying to solve the problem of mob spawn/stuck in jangan cave and job temple, sadly i can't figure out how to solve it, so i'm here asking for help.

For testing purposes i delete all the spawn of one room of the job temple and add only one spawn point (4 dwMaxTotalCount, 100 nRadius, 150nGenerateRadius). I figure out that the 4 monster start running to the door (see pictures below) and i didn't do anything to cause this action.

As you can noticed, when a mob get stucked another one spawn, that's why there is more than 4 mobs in the photo.

Since i already tested every possible combination at tactics, hive and nest, me theory is that is something related to navmesh files or maybe the gameserver itself. What do you think ? I'm using latest navmesh files, the ones that includes arabia garden update.

I hope someone could help
Old 05/10/2017, 13:16   #2

It might be a corrupt navmesh in cooperation with the AI script, which you can also set at those spawn tables.

This might require some source editing, like for the room inside Qin'Chi Tomb, where mobs where constantly spawning, proportionally for each player on the server and ignoring the max limit, and also running into a corner of a room.

Ask the ones with the source code to fix this bug, but don't set your expectations any high, since they cannot handle any ****.
Old 05/10/2017, 22:58   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
It might be a corrupt navmesh in cooperation with the AI script, which you can also set at those spawn tables.

This might require some source editing, like for the room inside Qin'Chi Tomb, where mobs where constantly spawning, proportionally for each player on the server and ignoring the max limit, and also running into a corner of a room.

Ask the ones with the source code to fix this bug, but don't set your expectations any high, since they cannot handle any ****.
Yeah, I was afraid of that. I think it's a gameserver error like you said.

Btw, if you set both radius extremely high(600/1000 - Original was aprox 150) it reduces the probability of any mob stuck, at least at job temple.
Old 10/29/2018, 12:36   #4

elite*gold: 355
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazdingo7 View Post
Hi,

Recently I was trying to solve the problem of mob spawn/stuck in jangan cave and job temple, sadly i can't figure out how to solve it, so i'm here asking for help.

For testing purposes i delete all the spawn of one room of the job temple and add only one spawn point (4 dwMaxTotalCount, 100 nRadius, 150nGenerateRadius). I figure out that the 4 monster start running to the door (see pictures below) and i didn't do anything to cause this action.

As you can noticed, when a mob get stucked another one spawn, that's why there is more than 4 mobs in the photo.

Since i already tested every possible combination at tactics, hive and nest, me theory is that is something related to navmesh files or maybe the gameserver itself. What do you think ? I'm using latest navmesh files, the ones that includes arabia garden update.

I hope someone could help
i remember i fix it before same u
but now i have same problem now
any hint

Today i fix that problem in job temple

i just try to update Tab_RefNest
nRadius =1000
nGenerateRadius = 100

Old 02/29/2024, 12:51   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dev.L0RdReVaN View Post
i remember i fix it before same u
but now i have same problem now
any hint

Today i fix that problem in job temple

i just try to update Tab_RefNest
nRadius =1000
nGenerateRadius = 100

This is not a solution. If you increase this range, the spawning area will expand very much and the players will be disturbed by this situation and there will be no monsters around.
the is not the problem in navmesh
When a monster moves out of range, the game host observes that it is stuck.
and creates a gathering area for each zone
This is an error made by the game server

As I show in the picture, a monster now returns to its spawn point when you remove it from range.

and monster spawn points will no longer be empty
Old 02/29/2024, 13:37   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapezun View Post
This is not a solution. If you increase this range, the spawning area will expand very much and the players will be disturbed by this situation and there will be no monsters around.
the is not the problem in navmesh
When a monster moves out of range, the game host observes that it is stuck.
and creates a gathering area for each zone
This is an error made by the game server

As I show in the picture, a monster now returns to its spawn point when you remove it from range.

and monster spawn points will no longer be empty
so what's the solution u found to solve this matter?
Old 02/29/2024, 14:13   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over56 View Post
so what's the solution u found to solve this matter?
So when you cancel the place that causes this problem, it will be fixed. It applies to every point, not just dungeons.

I found this problem after 5 days of research, you can also solve it by spending your time.

But I would like to point out that I do not use vsro files, I use isro files. I had the same problem.

So it is present in all 100 cap files.
Old 03/03/2024, 00:24   #8

Quote:
So when you cancel the place that causes this problem, it will be fixed. It applies to every point, not just dungeons.

I found this problem after 5 days of research, you can also solve it by spending your time.

But I would like to point out that I do not use vsro files, I use isro files. I had the same problem.

So it is present in all 100 cap files.
by the way this issue does not exists in isro files jut to let u know that.
Old 03/03/2024, 18:16   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over56 View Post
by the way this issue does not exists in isro files jut to let u know that.
my files are 2008 files jmx

This problem is present in all other shared files, not only in dungeons but also in other creatures. It does not spawn again after a while.
Old 03/03/2024, 21:00   #10

Quote:
my files are 2008 files jmx

This problem is present in all other shared files, not only in dungeons but also in other creatures. It does not spawn again after a while.
aha got it i thought u were using rigid files my bad.