Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

fast question about npc

Discussion on fast question about npc within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
fast question about npc

how i can add or delete (( repair button)) like in weapon npc
in any npc like potion npc i need to add this button.

thank you
Old 05/04/2017, 17:17   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZαKuRα View Post
add my skype zakurapk2
i add you on skype
i hoppe you have the answer ..... thank you
Old 05/04/2017, 18:29   #3

It depends on the type of NPC you are adding, the so called "TID" numbers.
Every item, every rideable mount, pet, grab pet, consumable, NPC, Mob, and so on has them.

If you want to remove e.g. the Blacksmith's repair function in jangan, just hit up an seller-NPC which doesn't have that function, for instance the Grocery and Stable Keeper NPC. Line up those strings (obtained from the databank) and watch whats different.

And don't hit up the button that early.

@ there is no need in spamming every topic with "add my skype". Help them directly, instead.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/04/2017, 19:29   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Every item, every rideable mount, pet, grab pet, consumable, NPC, Mob, and so on has them.

If you want to remove e.g. the Blacksmith's repair function in jangan, just hit up an seller-NPC which doesn't have that function, for instance the Grocery and Stable Keeper NPC. Line up those strings (obtained from the databank) and watch whats different.

And don't hit up the button that early.

@ there is no need in spamming every topic with "add my skype". Help them directly, instead.

oky bro i will try again
Old 05/05/2017, 15:45   #5

Quote:

This has not much to do with TypeIDs. You will find 1, 2, 2, 0 for every NPCNPC except "Siege Pullies".

Comparing 2 RefObjCommon (+RefObjChar) lines will be identical except for the ID, Name and used resource.

The client receives the TalkOptions with the spawn of an object (0x3015, 0x3019) and when selecting it (0xB045).

Injecting a list of different TalkOptions will add them visually...

...but of course they won't work, so we have to figure how the GameServer builds these lists.

Searching for NPC_CH_SMITH text references using your favorite dissembler will easily bring you to the correct function.

You'll see a list of Smith and Armor NPCs (both having the ability to repair) with jumps to the same destination where the TalkOption is pushed onto the stack before the registering the it to the NPC.

You can either replace the string reference or write a code cave to manipulate this lists to create even more awesome NPCs.
But that's your job

Final result:
Thanks
5 Users
Old 05/05/2017, 16:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post
This has not much to do with TypeIDs. You will find 1, 2, 2, 0 for every NPCNPC except "Siege Pullies".

Comparing 2 RefObjCommon (+RefObjChar) lines will be identical except for the ID, Name and used resource.

The client receives the TalkOptions with the spawn of an object (0x3015, 0x3019) and when selecting it (0xB045).

...but of course they won't work, so we have to figure how the GameServer builds these lists.

Searching for NPC_CH_SMITH text references using your favorite dissembler will easily bring you to the correct function.

You'll see a list of Smith and Armor NPCs (both having the ability to repair) with jumps to the same destination where the TalkOption is pushed onto the stack before the registering the it to the NPC.

You can either replace the string reference or write a code cave to manipulate this lists to create even more awesome NPCs.
But that's your job

Final result:
Meh, consider my comment being sent as "not currently at home", since I don't have time checking into anything which comes up to this forum.
Old 05/05/2017, 18:01   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaxterSoul View Post

But that's your job

Final result:
Quote:
Meh, consider my comment being sent as "not currently at home", since I don't have time checking into anything which comes up to this forum.
good answer
you help me too ..
Old 05/08/2017, 06:23   #8

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,239
#Case closed
Closed Thread