Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what is the best filter now guys ?

Discussion on what is the best filter now guys ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 737
what is the best filter now guys ?

what is the best filter now guys for vsro ?
Old 04/27/2017, 20:21   #2

elite*gold: 857
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bocc1337 View Post
what is the best filter now guys for vsro ?
Navifilter not because it is my own filter but
Navi Filter is the most stable packet filter right now
It's an asynchronous proxy made to handle connections between the server and the client, and filter all out/incoming packet. on high performance
and not only socket which are asynchronous also most of methods are asynchronous like sql connection and others
nowdays every unprotected server is weak and easy prey for attackers
And of course, there is no type of substantial hacking files or backdoor like "others"
easy to control because it based on windows form application
this product is non-stop updated, You'll get infinite amount of help and update post-purchasing, Anything that you're facing either a problem, technical info, or installation tip, Feel free to contact me and I will help you right away!
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/27/2017, 21:12   #3

elite*gold: 0
Best filter, imo:

Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/27/2017, 22:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Best filter, imo:

Also this is really great filter. I think its better than you recommended.

Old 04/27/2017, 22:31   #5

Sa Vi Security , Navifilter , Evernow
Old 04/28/2017, 01:06   #6

elite*gold: 393
Navifilter is a great filter right now ..
Old 04/28/2017, 02:06   #7

elite*gold: 737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexiuns* View Post
Navifilter not because it is my own filter but
Navi Filter is the most stable packet filter right now
It's an asynchronous proxy made to handle connections between the server and the client, and filter all out/incoming packet. on high performance
and not only socket which are asynchronous also most of methods are asynchronous like sql connection and others
nowdays every unprotected server is weak and easy prey for attackers
And of course, there is no type of substantial hacking files or backdoor like "others"
easy to control because it based on windows form application
this product is non-stop updated, You'll get infinite amount of help and update post-purchasing, Anything that you're facing either a problem, technical info, or installation tip, Feel free to contact me and I will help you right away!
i see alot of comments thats said that ur filter donest work great , another ppl said there is not work ver 1.6 and iwant filter without problems
Old 04/28/2017, 06:04   #8

navifilter is fine
Old 04/28/2017, 14:49   #9

J Filter
Old 04/28/2017, 15:44   #10

Quote:
i see alot of comments thats said that ur filter donest work great , another ppl said there is not work ver 1.6 and iwant filter without problems
The best filters is the private ones, which aren't public available so people can see the C# code to bypass HWID system easily etc.
Old 04/29/2017, 13:28   #11

elite*gold: 857
Quote:
Hey there is no comments with not work bla bla
they are all reported the license server of the free version because some times it down