Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 06:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how i could add a job coin limit ?

Discussion on how i could add a job coin limit ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how i could add a job coin limit ?

somebody knows how i could add a job coin daily or weekly limit
with an automatic reset system after a specific period of time for example 1 week .
i would be pretty thanks if someone could help me about that !

p.s: how i could make teleport for char to his same position for example like in some Autoequipment systems .

Up
Old 04/01/2017, 16:11   #2

pm me in skype tamartito
Old 04/02/2017, 07:01   #3

Bumb

Up
Old 04/04/2017, 14:26   #4

check out here

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gladiator Online | Cap 80 | Coin System | Auto Equip | Ip Limit | CTF | Battle Arena
02/24/2015 - SRO PServer Advertising - 45 Replies
http://www11.0zz0.com/2015/02/10/22/616075822.png http://fs1.directupload.net/images/141120/hbqzxzh s.png Welcome to Gladiator Online 2.0 | Play 2 Win | Secure ˛ Why..!! we miss old time with funny party's and guys to LV UP and get SP and kill unique's with funny time to race for who will kill unique So we make hard rate for game. ťOur Alchemy rates are pretty simple and, to underline it again, our alchemy rates are REAL! A lot of games make this rate for old school but we see this...
LeafSRO - No coin system | 90Cap - Low Rates - CH/EU - 500k SP - IP Limit
04/11/2014 - SRO PServer Advertising - 110 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/ccBDg.png Leaf SRO is not a customized server, we wanted to keep the server as close to orginal as possible. The only special customization we have made is the roc items can be equipted and used by both races at level 90. This server will not have any "Unique events" or any events like that. New sort of events will be made, and what sort of events we will make is up to the players to decide. You will not get free silk when you create your account, you can either...
[Request]How to make Job reward coin / Guild limit & union limit
02/12/2014 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello everybody hope you are all fine i want to ask how to add gold coins as a reward from jobbing if trader hunter thief sell their goods they receive the gold coin in guild storage or inventory doesn't matter , waiting for any hints or help :D & asking about how to set guild members limit if i want guild to be 32 member only & union limit to be 4 guilds only i know it seems big requests but HELPPPPPPPPPPPP xD spam ftw thanks for reading this my regards be safe :D