Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Select CodeName128 and display all item drops from that mob

Discussion on Select CodeName128 and display all item drops from that mob within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Select CodeName128 and display all item drops from that mob

Use SRO_VT_SHARD select RefItemID from _RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop where RefItemId like '%' AND select CodeName128 from _RefObjCommon where CodeName128 like 'MOB_CH_MANGNYANG'

I can't figure out how to do this, but this is what I want to accomplish. I want to basically select a MOB by it's CodeName, then show all RefItemID's that the RefMonsterID is synced to.

so like,
MOB_GOD_PILLAR_ENVY_DROP_100_11
Then it shows every Item this mob drops.. by name, and maybe ID also if possible.
Old 02/26/2017, 11:08   #2

maybe try this

Quote:
SELECT RefItemID FROM _RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop WHERE RefMonsterID in ( SELECT ID From _RefObjCommon WHERE CodeName128 Like 'MOB CODE')
Old 02/26/2017, 11:44   #3

Solution:

Quote:
SELECT CodeName128 , (SELECT CodeName128 FROM [dbo].[_RefObjCommon] WHERE ID = 3877) as MONSTERNAME FROM _RefObjCommon WHERE ID IN (SELECT RefItemID FROM _RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop where RefMonsterID = 3877)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
select.item frage
06/09/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
weiß jemand ob dies funktionieren würde when login with item.select(41000 =< 41300) begin ? Also, wenn man einloggt und ein item mit der ID 41000 bis 41300 im inventar hat, dann wird die quest "aktiviert" ?
[Release] 5165 Item Verify; Event display
03/22/2011 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 2 Replies
Uses :if you need something that asks the player if he/she wants to use it :if you need to implement an event that teleports the players to it NOTE: if your advanced just grab the codes, you know what to do... just pay attention to the red text ITEMS STEP 1 : Item Definitions For da noobehs alrite.. so if you have say a CPS bag or watever ur doing and you need a window to pop up upon usage in 5165 source then you must edit the item definition or add in new definition with the red...
Basic Item Display tool
01/09/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
I'd like to code a little tool that can DISPLAY 2 things for me. I will settle for a standalone program that shows a message in a separate window, until i learn how to have it display within the conquer game window. I intend to do something that will continually poll the active window and once an item is located within the information sent to the currently active game client, do the following: 1) show that a specific item or object (eg. poleaxe, meteor, gem , dragonball) is on the...