Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Stones - Not Working D13

Discussion on Stones - Not Working D13 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Stones - Not Working D13

Hey Epvp
im having very bad problem and im asking for a solution

when i try to make alchemy [ stones / pluss ] to D13 it just doesnt work and this what error i get :
the selected equipment cannot be reinforced

Any Help Please ?

Peace

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Refining combined stones not working ?
11/18/2012 - Archlord - 6 Replies
Hi , i think whit the last patch Refining combined stone not working for lv 4 comb I try this : 1 Combined lv3 + 1 authority of the losser = no refine (the refine machine say : wrong number or material) Could some1 try to refine lv 4 comb prayers stones ?
Destiny prayer stones are they still working?
11/08/2012 - Archlord - 19 Replies
So after finaly geting a lvl 90 hh top I tryed to use some desteny stones in it to get 0/4. Well eather its not working or i have realy bad luck. I used 35 stones only to have it time and time again reinforce to +1 each time then the final straw trying to zero it out to put another stone in the blody thing went to +14 lol now im afraid to reinforce it cause i dont want it to break omg. Can someone confirm that this still works after the last patch. Thanks
HI crit power soul stones not working !:(
07/15/2012 - Rappelz Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi guy could any1 one help me fix soul stones 7.4 nd mc gears plz ? any 1 kind enough plz?Thnx
Att. stones not working
06/29/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello i am in need of the paramitor and variance setting for working pink att. stones for dodging , mind , life ,spirit and flesh . i can give you the item numbers and serials if needed but im sure with just the item number someone can copy and paste the lines for me that would be awesome and very helpfull Thank you :) Item number ------------------------------------------- dodging = 235498 mind = 232084 life = 233913 spirit = 234871 flesh = 235585
Trick or hack to make the character stones fast drop like the zero stones?
01/06/2012 - Grand Chase Philippines - 4 Replies
Is there a Trick or hack to make the characters stones in dungeon x2 or a fast drop???? like ley mission 50 stones at the 1st 50 stones to second so boring.... :handsdown::handsdown::handsdown: