Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Vsro login user's ip address

Discussion on Vsro login user's ip address within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 290
Vsro login user's ip address

Remove...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
vSro Old Character Login
10/03/2016 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello elitepvpers Community I was asking if it possible to add a new character login location in vsro like that http://www.upload.ee/image/2153860/SRO_2012-03-11 _23-26-21__99.jpg
Vsro login problem help!
11/10/2013 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, when i try to login to the game with my gm account it shows nothing. Ip's and everything is correct. We are building ňur database on vps. it worked fine when i build it on my own computer. all services are working properly Any sugestions? maybe i forgot to do something..
VSRO Login Problem
09/14/2012 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hello i already making VSRO By ElitePvpers Guild but when try to login apper me something not understand because of bad language ... but how can i make it English !! and how can i Resolve that Problem http://www12.0zz0.com/2012/09/10/17/914649142.jpg hello hope someone answer me
VSRO Login Problems,,
09/14/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I guess its just a problem.. I have got the server setup and running somehow. Yet i cant quite figure how on earth i login! I have bloodys client and edx loader im logging in from my laptop through hamachi to my server/pc .. X-trap is causing me errors? Anyone care to share any insight on a proper way to do this?
Login address
09/23/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
hey if anyone can help I'm looking for the login address, it use to be 0x8E2764 before the current patch and now I am unable to find it. That address is where you place your user name and password