Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bots with sox selling feature

Discussion on Bots with sox selling feature within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bots with sox selling feature

Like the title says, I am looking for bots which have a feature to sell seal of sun/moon/nova drops as the server I play in has a high drop rate. As far as I know mBot paid version has this feature, however does not have a kill client after x seconds feature. Thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[BETA] Advanced Skylab Bot by hoocrax ( with selling feature )
10/17/2012 - DarkOrbit - 115 Replies
Credits to gahn for helping me out in setting up the selling feature ! Advanced Skylab Bot ( BETA ) Login system using username, password and server code. You login data is encrypted and stored in the program as well. Program automatically checks if your a premium member. Bot can sell all types of cargo to your ship in loop continuosly non-stop. If selected, bot can sell your cargo as well ( your ship needs to be at the space station ).