Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Intro Song Bug

Discussion on [HELP] Intro Song Bug within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [HELP] Intro Song Bug

My song name is "egypt_town_alexandria1.ogg" when I replace for my song with the same name and edit my music.pk2 I can't open the sro_client...

Normally open the Launcher, select "start" I get the "sro_client" window will open when the game "start screen section" this is closed.

HELP ME PLEASE!!

Tags
bug, music.pk2, silkroad, vsro, vsro client error help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to edit Intro Song
10/30/2016 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I want to edit my intro song from Music.pk2 I have all programs to convert the MP3 to OGG and OGG to MP3 but I don't know what is the OGG article I need to change to modify the intro song HELP PLEASE!! :confused::confused::confused: http://i.epvpimg.com/tMQKh.png
[Buying] (S)Professionelles Youtube Intro Song /Outro Song(B) eg oder MAX 200€!!
11/25/2013 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo ich bin auf der Suche nach einen Intro Song bzw auch Ending für meinen Youtube Channel. Was mir hierbei sehr wichtig ist" er sollte selbst erstellt sein" und kein Autotune von irgenteinener Software. Es sollte selbst hergestellt und eingespielt werden. Ich möchte die vollen Nutzungsrechte an diesen Intro/ending haben , sofern ihr nachweisen könnt das alles selbst hergestellt wurde ohne fremden /Rechte Dritter hilfe oder dessen Materials. Ich biete euch bis 200 € in eg oder Psc
Intro song ?
01/06/2013 - Music - 8 Replies
Heyho, kann mir jemand den intro song von diesem Youtube video verraten ? How to glitch into the Salma district Non Instance in divinity's reach - YouTube Danke schonmal :)
Intro song ?
01/05/2013 - Off Topic - 0 Replies
Heyho, kann mir jemand den intro song von diesem Youtube video verraten ? How to glitch into the Salma district Non Instance in divinity's reach - YouTube Danke schonmal :) sorry falsche sektion.