Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

iSRO or ECSRO VIP or nothing ?

Discussion on iSRO or ECSRO VIP or nothing ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
iSRO or ECSRO VIP or nothing ?

Hello all.
I will leave maybe iSRO cuz i pay every month 30 Euro in the game for Premium PLUS and Skill ticket.... but I thinks its too much for a game so i will play other sro maybe ECSRO VIP i know i can`t buy a account but my freind have give me 1 `` But i don`t know it real cuz maybe i get bored when i play ECSRO VIP cuz there are no Capturetheflag and Fotress i love it `` or do you think 30euro is not much money for iSRO ? Or do you think its better to leave Silkroad and to play another game ?

Thanks for your answers who answered ``
Old 01/03/2010, 22:15   #2

try cabal online the war system its quite chalenging :P
Old 01/03/2010, 22:28   #3

stay in isro. I bet u wont find anything new in ecsro vip just higher rates and populated server. But you r buying premium so u can login any time and u get more xp. And in isro there is much more fun then crappy buggy privat server. At begin will b fun but later ull get booring and then u want to come back to isro. That happened to me. If ur acc will get buged or something else bad will happen to you then you r doomed bcoz gm on priat servers dont give a **** about others. Stay in isro and dont waste ur time in private server bcoz it can close anytime and u wont c anything new there like i said...
Old 01/03/2010, 22:33   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by bl3d3 View Post
stay in isro. I bet u wont find anything new in ecsro vip just higher rates and populated server. But you r buying premium so u can login any time and u get more xp. And in isro there is much more fun then crappy buggy privat server. At begin will b fun but later ull get booring and then u want to come back to isro. That happened to me. If ur acc will get buged or something else bad will happen to you then you r doomed bcoz gm on priat servers dont give a **** about others. Stay in isro and dont waste ur time in private server bcoz it can close anytime and u wont c anything new there like i said...
True. If you think prem+ and skill ticket is too much, just reduce and buy only prem silver. That way it will still be playable (login at 1st shot) and you can enjoy it
Old 01/03/2010, 22:33   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bl3d3 View Post
ok thank you , yes that happends to me too i have played on ecsro vip and i was trying to change my pw and now it don`t work `.` **** p servers i play now isro or i leave silkroad thats the best way what i can do but do you think its much money for online game 30 euro per month to pay?
Old 01/03/2010, 22:38   #6

depends on ur finances ^^ I was spending money on isro also some time ago till i found web where u can collect points and buy silk (read my signature), not like other fake sites... Now i get free silk and bot and im happy as it is
Old 01/04/2010, 05:42   #7

Received Thanks: 1,109
nothing...quit.
Old 01/04/2010, 06:20   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by albaner321 View Post
ok thank you , yes that happends to me too i have played on ecsro vip and i was trying to change my pw and now it don`t work `.` **** p servers i play now isro or i leave silkroad thats the best way what i can do but do you think its much money for online game 30 euro per month to pay?
you cant leave silkroad....its way too addictive to quit it(i stoped playing it for 6 months but after that...well you know...im playing sro again
Old 01/04/2010, 17:00   #9

Received Thanks: 2,105
Do NOT waste your money on private servers, I used to play on them for 2 years, now since I switched on rSro, I ******* regret even a second playing on a private server.
If you want a caring server with caring gm's, go to rSro, not csro, ksro, tsro, thsro, or isro.