Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can Trade 0 But other transfer open :(

Discussion on Can Trade 0 But other transfer open :( within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 30
Can Trade 0 But other transfer open :(

Bug item 1 scroll
this item
not trade
not exchange
not pet transfer
not storage
how to ?

Cantrade 0 but storage or pet transfer open
How to prevent it ?
Old 07/21/2016, 12:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
set all 0 and in textdata do the same

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche MM für LoL Trade - PSC/Bank Transfer
04/05/2013 - Middleman - 4 Replies
Wäre super wenn sich ein MM melden würde, geht um einen einfachen LoL Trade. Mein Acc gegen entweder eine PSC oder Überweisung :) Danke im Vorraus! Would be nice if a MM could offer his service to us, its about an easy trade - My account -> PSC/Bank transfer :) Thanks in advance!
Need to trade PaySafeCard 2 Paypal/MB/Transfer ?
09/26/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, Im accept all Paysafecards, and i can pay you with paypal, moneybookers, bank transfer, anything u need. For more info skype me at crimsologia1. Conversion fee is 2:1 of value. 10E PSC -> 5E Paypal/MB/Transfer 100E PSC -> 50E Paypal/MB/Transfer
[Trade] Server Transfer für Gold
07/10/2012 - World of Warcraft Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo alle zusammen, Ich habe vor in einigen Tagen vom Server Kel'Thuzad auf Frostwolf zu transen. Nun suche ich jemanden, der für diese Leistung im Gegenzug für Gold aufkommen möchte. Ich zahle gerne 25.000 Gold dafür. Meldet euch bei mir! Liebe Grüße
trade adena and transfer 1 server to the any others
06/15/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hi i am lydia and i am a player in lineage2 and also working in the legal gamegold compnay and we trade gold to the players and try our best to supply all the service to players in lineage2 :)^^ so we are reliable and have sufficient stocks we suppy 24\7 service and pls dont hesitate to contat me msn [email protected] yahoo gamegold_on_sale icq 352725618 waiting for ur replay :)^^
Transfer No Trade Items to other characters.
07/24/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
This still needs some more testing to be 100% verified, but I think I have found a way to trade no trade items between players. Lets say if you were mayor of your city, you drop a no-trade item in the city hall, the next mayor should be able to pick-up the item. This really needs to be tested a lil more as I have only done it once, and I won't be able to do it again for a lil bit.