Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to make uniques attack ??

Discussion on how to make uniques attack ?? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question how to make uniques attack ??

plz guy's im not a pro in editing i added new 6 uniques but all of them not attacking players event if player attacked them i need some one to explain what to do with S.S if possible

b.s Sorry my english id not that good <3
Old 05/06/2016, 21:18   #2

You have to define a KI behavior in Tab_RefTactics using a new tactics ID and your unique ID _RefObjCommon. Simply copy the row of TG (ID=1954) if you are not sure how to set the right properties. Otherwise such parameters as attack/aggro range are missing and the mob will attack only in a very small radius.
Old 05/07/2016, 01:36   #3

thx bro i used another unique skill Id and put it in the new uniques table and its work fine now thx for your help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How Make unique Attack
07/16/2014 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
i Add All News unique BuT No Make ATTack i Want HeLP
how i can make uniques time?
02/04/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello how i can make uniques time?
How to make pet attack with DB ?
12/17/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Well first of all, i herd and i post about looking for pet-bug out side the cave just found out when you are lv 15 teleport to DW and just go to cave and you can enter. (Lv 15 i don't if you can teleport to DW but in ferry you can) i have bet bug but DB-Bot get all my skills like numbers. Skill-List : 234234 23452 2367 0 112 autoattack 234 the only one i see is auto attack cuz of the pet, but how can i make wolf atk, and not my char ? i use horse and put attack pet in number, but i...
How to make Bigger Uniques
06/14/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi, I just wanted to know if anybody could tell me what values I'm supposed to change to make bigger Uniques, I don't want a fully modded pack, so please dont tell me to do so. I know how to PK2 edit, I just dont know what values have to do with object size. Help pl0x, and thanks ahead of time.
How to make Guard attack when it gets hit
12/28/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Well... I was wondering if anyone could help me make my guard attack if damage gets done to it. Thanks peace out !!!~ :)