Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mbot problem

Discussion on mbot problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
mbot problem

Hey guys,
When i run the Mbotloader and I choose the Silkroad folder it says:"Cannot find key signature.Maybe the client is packed.Packed client isnt supported."
Silkroad-R,Windows 10
When i try on private server its all ok.
Please help me.
Old 05/22/2016, 18:28   #2

elite*gold: 0
I was trying to help, but i don't have experience in Windows 10

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help Mbot problem. Mbot show bard skills on asi char.
02/11/2016 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
http://www.upsieutoc.com/image/YJA3 My mbot show bard skills "Mana Breeze" and "Mana Wind" instead of "Flamewave- Arrow" and "Flamewave- Burning" in list of skills. I have restarted bot, redownloaded game client with no effect. I asked GM and he said it is bot problem but my friends did not get this issue. Hope your help! Sorry I cannot post images. Pls see the link above
mbot problem
12/31/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
so i started today to use mbot.. ( s*it ! ) i use wiz+bard ( staff + harp ) btw i dont want to store the "harp" bcz after i cant set buff of bard :D so when the bot return to town to buy potion ecc go to storage and store "the harp" solutions ? thx for aswer
Problem with mBot
09/14/2013 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
What would I do? please HELP!
Problem mit mBot
08/19/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo zusammen, ich habe zwei Fragen zu mBot. 1. Was kann ich dagegen tun dass ich so schnell sterbe wenn der Bot läuft? Meistens schaft der Bot nur so 10% vom Level und dann läuft er irgendwie durch Party Mobs oder so und ist tot. (denke ich, dass es so ist) 2. Kann der mBot den Char mit einer Ressurection Roll wiederbeleben? Hoffe mir kann jmd. helfen :)