Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get dimension hole without Envy

Discussion on How to get dimension hole without Envy within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to get dimension hole without Envy

Hi,

I am playing in a server which deleted dimension holes dropped from envy and sell 2* 3* 4* at shop but I saw so many ppl sell grade 1 dimension hole at DW.

Pls help, any other methods to collect it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WvW Roaming] Don't Envy Us [enVy] video!
08/16/2017 - GW2 Guides & Strategies - 4 Replies
Hello everyone, we are Don't Envy Us , a WvW roaming guild from Baruch Bay . We are a new guild with experienced players that want to keep improving and getting better. We will be uploading videos every week at this channel; compilations, plays, guides, GvG videos and more! Hope you guys like it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZjbGpdKDxQ
Es ist Zeit für eine Neue Dimension - Blue Dimension (3.3.5a & 4.3.4a & MineCraft)
02/28/2015 - WoW PServer Advertising - 17 Replies
-Close-
How can I remove dimension hole drop from envy and disable acadamy
11/04/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
As the title says, I have 2 Questions :) First: How can I remove dimension hold drops when i kill an envy?? Second: How can I disable acadamy register lines in NPC storage?
Dimension Hole Collection
03/08/2011 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Well recently i saw a post of all the items u need for the Dimension Hole book collection, but now i cant find it, so could any1 pls tell me all the required items for each Book or give me the link to that post with it? im sorry if u dont understand my english cuz it's not my main language and i really got to pee :)