Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bug] Vsro,Skill,BeakYung

Discussion on [Bug] Vsro,Skill,BeakYung within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Bug] Vsro,Skill,BeakYung

hey guys im on a released db
1) i have a bug with my beakyung white viper her white binding skill doesn't work as it should some times she never uses it and some times she popes it out with out any warning or skill animation and every one in range is pined down
any idea how to fix ?

2) in editing mobs what does hr,br,er,par,md etc means ?
i could tell that hr is hit rate but what are the others .
also can i make any mob use any skill like if i want captian ivy to use the medusa bind (white skill) or somthing could it be done ?
Old 11/29/2015, 23:39   #2

elite*gold: 0
#REQUEST2CLOSE#

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VSRO Based] Skill doesn't lvl up
02/06/2015 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello guys, I have two skills in cleric class that doesn't lvl up, I'm lvl 110 with a lot of SP I increased all the skills but there are two that I can't do anything. The server is mine of course I searched and searched but I didn't find anything in DB or using google. Skills Reverse Oblation and Reverse Imolation Regards, Carlos.
Vsro Husekal skill problem
05/16/2013 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
okay so , i have a lvl 130 client and all the skills work but one that doesnt . Asura Spear when i lvl it to max my client gets crashed . what should i do
f1 skill bar bug in vsro
08/18/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
I made an account via the vsro database and for some reason the first four skills on the f1 skill bar keep being replaced with character control skills from the action window... It happens when game is exited or character teleports... I got it worknig once but not sure exactly how as the method does not work anymore! Thanks for any help.
Csro [iRayo] has killed [Beakyung The White Viper]
08/21/2010 - Silkroad Online - 14 Replies
Wohohoho i killed Medusa ^^!!! Kings Peak Server (Before was ocean) http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/8153/sro201008 2101071663.jpg