Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VSRO Server & Client

Discussion on VSRO Server & Client within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VSRO Server & Client

Hey Guys.
I got a Problem:

Im hosting a VSRO Server with Hamachi on my PC.
Connecting to the server from a other pc works fine.
But from the same pc which hosts the server, it dont works.
I get error message after start button.

Hope u can help me

NVM i got it.

BUT OTHER PROBLEM:

When i login i can se my char, world loaded, and the i get DC
Old 11/07/2015, 05:33   #2

you either have start position of chars in an area that's turned off or you have a item most likely a startup item that is bugged or turned off in the database or option three you do not have the odbc setup right or lastly the billing server is not setup right to read the silk for you accounts yet , these are the most likely errors that cause this problem , hope this helps
Old 11/08/2015, 20:05   #3

Received Thanks: 1,044
Or wrong type.txt

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[HELP]I setup a vsro server and my client crash
02/09/2014 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
I just set up a vsro server, i oppened it without any problem but when i start it by loader it crash after 1-2 seconds, someone can help me with that ?
VSRO some bugs ? client or server
05/19/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello i start a new server last week ago. I download 1.188 Server files and client too. I config server, website, rates and more. But i want open Roc Mountain. I open it then was attack pet bug. I fix it by tutorial. But now i want port Roc Mountain and client freeze. I dont what it can be ? Media.pk2 ? Database ? Map.pk2 ? Next problem was update. I do update to items_40000.txt or something like that and start launcher download patch and error(I dont know kind of error i fix it by delete...
Error with my server client vsro
05/16/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello everyone I have a problem with my home server of silkroad vsro well and the server files but when I try to enter with the client I get this error edxloader. http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Zjo9pPtW-rg/T4u237I9G4I /AAAAAAAAABA/_fFY0nIJDy8/s1600/error+1.png http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-qjC9lUv6U80/T4u3A9d1f6I /AAAAAAAAABI/Jxrxm8rRjyY/s1600/error+2.png Please tell me you know the solution =) =)
[HOW TO LUNCH MORE THEN 2 client on Vsro server files]
09/27/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
like in topic i use loader and can lunch 2 client on 3 client i have the Xtrap error is it possible?