Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sro keyboard malfunction

Discussion on Sro keyboard malfunction within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sro keyboard malfunction

Hi everyone,recently bought a new laptop and noticed that i can't use my buttons from my keyboard to see my char status and inventory,it only works for typing account info when started the game and also quiting from ESC only.
Aight if someone can give me a solution for this i will appreciate so much !
Old 09/10/2015, 19:35   #2

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by bxxb View Post
Hi everyone,recently bought a new laptop and noticed that i can't use my buttons from my keyboard to see my char status and inventory,it only works for typing account info when started the game and also quiting from ESC only.
Aight if someone can give me a solution for this i will appreciate so much !
try to reset the keyboard settings from Options

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT: Keyboard with Cherry MX Red switches to keyboard with Cherry MX Blue switches
08/16/2014 - Trading - 2 Replies
As the title already says, i am looking to trade my Qpad MK50 keyboard with Cherry MX Red switches to some other mechanical keyboard with Blue switches. I may also give a bit of money, if your keyboard is more expensive.
Soundkarte Hardware Malfunction?
10/05/2013 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
Wenn ich die Soundkarte Ultron Quadrosound einstecke erscheint kurze Zeit später nach dem booten ein Bluescreen wo steht "HARDWARE MALFUNCTION..." Habe einen Win XP SP3 Hab die Karte in einen freien Steckplatz einfach eingebaut, hoffe das war richtig. Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU E6550 @ 2.33GHz Video Card: ATI Radeon HD 5400 Series Memory: 2.1 GB Operating System :Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 3 (build 2600)#
[C++] Get and save whole Keyboard (Text) Input without Keyboard Hook
03/24/2012 - Coding Tutorials - 1 Replies
Credits: me (silentchris) Alright, this shit will work with ALL Keyboards :) And you wont need to use a Keyboard Hook, which is, btw., gettin detected by some Anticheats ;) // Gets the current pressed key by looping thru all fkin vKey Codes DWORD FetchKeyCode( ) { DWORD i = 0x00; DWORD ret = 0x00;