Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Problem with notice

Discussion on Problem with notice within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Problem with notice

I can not connect through any program
PlusNotice
and
Galullians

what can be?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem]Checking Server. Please read the notice board
11/26/2013 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
Hello Epvprs Comunity... i contact you cause im building my own server... I got it on a virtual machine, The Serverīs services are all in > .. nothing pause:)... i edited the ini files to 127.0.0.1 and edited game.exe to 127.0.0.1 too but that still dont work :confused:... Ty VM :handsdown::handsdown:
Got another problem (Checking Server, Check Notice Board)
01/13/2013 - Shaiya Private Server - 4 Replies
I have change all IP's Correct what i know it should be. GamePublicIP= (WhatsmyIP.com) All Other Ip's = 127.0.0.1 (in all INI) Patched the Game.exe with Shaiya Patcher to change the IP to 127.0.0.1. i changed the IP in the "Server Patch Config" (Public IP = Whatsmyip.come) Still getting the Checking server Notice then start from the Updater.
*Notice*Warning Password stealing site*Notice*
12/28/2009 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
Notice is as follows, do not enter this site, if you get a notice in your email like this for gawd sakes dont give anyone your password Subject:World of Warcraft Account Trade Dispute Notice When we carry out a routine check when the account, we have evidence to show that your account has been involved in the disputed transactions. So we have to inform you visit our website(worldofwarcraft*com]fill out some information to facilitate our investigation. If you can not tie in with our soon...