Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Skill animation and skilleffect help please

Discussion on Skill animation and skilleffect help please within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Skill animation and skilleffect help please

Hey i got these ghost spear skills that when casted, they have like a wizards earth skill with it is there a way to put it back to the original skill (notherwords without it)? there is one edit that i liked out of the 3 (Last 3 ghost spears) which i would like to swap to the last ghost spear moves. Can someone please point me in the right direction i can't seem to find a solution. Also would it have something to do with ANI_SKILL because all the ghost spear skills in the skilleffect.txt is ANI_SKILL 6 which i don't understand because the first 4 are fine and normal.

Found it guys. Keep scrolling down in skilleffect and you will reach another set of skills edit it in there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
4.5 Skill.pak no animation??
10/10/2014 - Aion - 1 Replies
anybody has updated 4.5 Skill.pak no animation?? hopefully their is some good editor around who can link some ??
Skill Animation
04/21/2014 - Fiesta Online - 2 Replies
Heyhey^^ Weiß vielleicht einer wie ich den SwingAction (in ActiveSkill.shn) ändern kann mit einem anderen Effect? Also ich will ein bereits vorhandenes Animation ausführen was z.b im Mage-m ordner schon drin ist, nur das ein anderer effect aus reseffect raus kommt. Weiß vielleicht einer wie?^^ Am besten mit einem Beispiel^^ Danke schonmal
skill animation
07/16/2013 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i added a new nuke to my server but its animation is wrong, how can i change its animation(.ban)? how it gonna use other animation?
No skill animation
03/25/2012 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Not no skill delay, okay? This is a different thing... How do I get it?
NO Skill Animation
10/02/2010 - Kal Online - 1 Replies
Guten Abend zusammen, ich hab zwar schon rumgesucht aber leider nichts zu dem Thema gefunden. Würde gern wissen ob mann die Skill animation z.b. von Staggering Blow komplett abschalten kann. Wenn jemand ne Idee hatt immer her damit. Danke euch :-)