Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

About Chin damage

Discussion on About Chin damage within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
About Chin damage

Hello guys,
there is a problem in my server that chin characters have low dmg in pvp/mobs or any thing there is any chance to fix it ?
Old 05/23/2015, 15:53   #2

elite*gold: 1700
Maybe you have to play out with skills and/or weapons. over db & client!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/23/2015, 17:14   #3

elite*gold: 0
ok and how i suppose to do that ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[New 2.0 API] Red Chin, grey chin and all bird Hunter *Works Flawlessly!
10/23/2010 - Runescape - 1 Replies
INFO: Revolutionizing Hunting as you humans know it, I out-do all my other counter-parts on the market. I rarely fail and if I do, it’s because of those other stupid bots that caught me in my way. They’re all way too obvious and will result in harming your account. Try catching me ;D. I’m built with simplicity in mind. Put me anywhere on my tracks, and I will continue for you. If you want, you can set my break handler, and I’ll perform with break intervals. Hell, I even predict the next...
[Release] Fix Archer/Taoist Damage and Huge Thunder/Fire Damage
04/20/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 14 Replies
This is what you need to Fix Archer (Skills)/Taoist Damage and Huge Thunder/Fire Damage in LOTF source. Open Other.cs public static uint CalculateDamage(Character Attacker, Character Attacked, byte AttackType, ushort SkillId, byte SkillLvl) Replace the whole method with the following method public static uint CalculateDamage(Character Attacker, Character Attacked, byte AttackType, ushort SkillId, byte SkillLvl) {