Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

adding gold to account

Discussion on adding gold to account within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
adding gold to account

Hello Epvpers .. when i try to add gold from eva tools or from DBO._Char it just resets its self to previous Value .. any idea guys ? .. Thanks in Advance
Old 04/12/2015, 17:56   #2

elite*gold: 0
Add your gold amount at the _Char table, teleport once (via Teleporter, Scroll, or relog).

Any change made at the database is temporary - unless you "refresh" your character without altering the values by doing any kind of action ingame (which will affect that specific column) - which will become permanent.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Request Help] In adding new Uniques Spawn + adding its notice
03/14/2013 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hello ... I am learning some DB Editing .. i wanted any one to explain HOW TO , add new unique spawn at one place , like add a Devil shitan at jangan door ever 2 hours from last kill .. ++ i wanted to know how to add Unique Notice .. like " Demon shitan has appeared in Roc Mt. "
Biete WarRock Account Adding or Weaponscript für Golden-Guns[Suche E*gold or PaySafe
04/16/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 11 Replies
Biete Acc Adding Hallo Was ist Acc Adding? Es sind Waffen die durch Scripting euren Acc hinzugefügt wird! Was hast du derzeit auf Lager Goldwaffen Mp5k ; K1 Gold;Rpg-7 Andere Waffen habe ich nochnicht getestet! Allgemine Waffen tbobm cx4storm Ak47-Ex! Waffen für kNife: Suqak hammer Was nehme ich als Bezahlung: PaySafe's or Elite*gold