Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Adjusting Level Cap

Discussion on Adjusting Level Cap within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Adjusting Level Cap

Hello all,
I have a question about changing level cap 90 to 110. 120 cap db that im using. But the limit is 90. I wonder that is it enough to change the details in _RefLevel.. I mean, the exp for 90 to 91 is 9999999999999. change it to a particular number and also change to exp from 110 to 111 to 99999999999999. and patch it. or do i have to patch it when its done in SQL

Thanks in advance for your responses..

**And also how to change mastery as well? by using something like SrPatcher?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Adjusting Database]Step 1 : Removing empty accounts
02/22/2012 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey guys how're you doing ?.I hope you're all fine. Since I'm still developing the SQLDev (Yea I didn't post the progress yet) I'm programming database cleaner php based so here is the first function that I've coded <?php function CleanDBACC() { $query = $this->Query("DELETE FROM TB_User WHERE NOT EXISTS (SELECT * FROM SR_ShardCharNames WHERE SR_ShardCharNames.UserJID=TB_User.JID)"); if(...// } ?>
[HELP] adjusting experience "exp" table (exp)
01/21/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello guys! I am here because I need your help too! I'm opening a server in Brazil conquer. this server will have no sale of items, donations and VIP players. I set my table like the experience of TQ Conquer. my one small problem with this .... cially when the player your experience, the bar shows up only 8% and then goes ....( level of the bar does not show up to 100%) takes a lot get this error! I'm losing customers on my server! thank you! and noble cause! the server and for all!
Adjusting certain window positions
04/20/2011 - Mabinogi - 6 Replies
Relating to mabinogi pvp, I want to know if you can save the window position for the second question "Are you sure?" to respawn in pvp. It's quit difficult for me to swing my mouse over from the first button over to the second. And secondly, is it possible to increase or modify the button sizes? to make the second message's "ok" button just as big as the first respawn button, so i can simply just spam escape and double click the respawn button. If you do not understand my question I'll try...
Adjusting SX!
03/15/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Can anyone please tell me if it's possible to adjust the SX client to work without crashes in Action 5-6 but at the same time to keep the skill hack . Thanks in advance! ~efnight