Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to change range Autoselect on ECSRO

Discussion on How to change range Autoselect on ECSRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Question How to change range Autoselect on ECSRO

hi iam searching here on forum to change range autoselect and with the loader dont run with another program dont run.. i need help please answerme on thx u love ya !
Old 10/30/2009, 14:37   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 1,546
#moved to proper section

well i dont get it why you still need a tool like that,because the loader by lolkop changes the range to 5000 (max).

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[GUIDE] How to change range of autoselect without loader.
06/22/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 23 Replies
Hey, this is my first topic ^^ , I had a lot of problems with lolkop's loader and now when i figured it out i want to share it . . . You need only Cheat Engine http://cheatengine.org/download.php] . So lets start , run silkroad and then cheat engine. At the top left you can see computer, click on it, find sro_client.exe and press ok. Now at the bottom right click "Add address manually". Put 9F3A40 in address and change type to float. Now you can easily see at list value of autoselect...
Help me ! Edit Range Autoselect For Ecsro !!!
01/20/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Help me ! Edit Range Autoselect For Ecsro !!! No used Loader And not be used by the Swsro : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-explo its-hacks-bots-guides/280123-swsro-quick-guide-edi t-autoselect-range-cheatengine.html