Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mbot problem :(

Discussion on Mbot problem :( within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Mbot problem :(

i have a problem with my Mbot i am using windows 8 and searched for my problem but can find a solution please help actually i have more than one problem #1 i can run the mbot loader and this thing happens #2 when i run mbot without loader i get this ((note)) i used the dll injector and nothing happend look here

please help me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
mbot problem ..
09/10/2014 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
not i did all steps how to fix mbot in win 7 but when i open socketspy and press listen i got Erorr 10013 bind primissions denied and i tryed every thing run as admin closed anti viurs closed fire wall but every time i get erorr so any one here can help me with this problem
i have problem with mbot
06/16/2014 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
when i try to run mbot appear a massege write '' MSVCR100.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an errr '' ,however. i installed Microsoft C++2008 and 2010 And Net Fram Work 4.5 And was installed NeTFramWork 4.0 but the same problems and i try to solve this problem appear new problem with massege write '' the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR 100.dll '' #Thanks Guys #Please Need Reply
Problem mit mBot
08/19/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hallo zusammen, ich habe zwei Fragen zu mBot. 1. Was kann ich dagegen tun dass ich so schnell sterbe wenn der Bot läuft? Meistens schaft der Bot nur so 10% vom Level und dann läuft er irgendwie durch Party Mobs oder so und ist tot. (denke ich, dass es so ist) 2. Kann der mBot den Char mit einer Ressurection Roll wiederbeleben? Hoffe mir kann jmd. helfen :)
mbot problem
10/14/2012 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey sorry for this wrong section but there no1 answer me . Oh look whats the problem http://i.imgur.com/ULT9m.png
Problem with Mbot
07/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi all, I have a problem with the mbot, when I click on login I get no login sucesfull and I will log and I get the following " Please update to latest botversion" please help I need done about it. thank you very much