Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hellp with dns server sro

Discussion on hellp with dns server sro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hellp with dns server sro

Who know how i can set my dns in server , where put my ip like 192.168 ... and where put dns and where put ip like 86.124....? who can hellp me ?

Thanks in advanced!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
hellp please about hamachi server
03/20/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hi guys i make pserver metin2 and is work but how to shared with my friends i mean i want play with my friends i want help please abut that thanks
[HELLP]I need hellp with NavicatforMySQL and Wamp server please hellp me
01/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
How to use this shits please hellp me!!! i cant connect to any new created connections in Navicat in Wamp server when i start all programs all crasshes and stop automatically
Erro for log in My server Vip plz hellp me
12/13/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 17 Replies
Hello dude !!! I need hellp to log acc in my serve i have all program and make all ok look this image http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp337/liviobvm1 0/imagem2-1.jpg My server perfect ok and for log all have this erro http://i425.photobucket.com/albums/pp337/liviobvm1 0/imagem.jpg Hellp i hace create acc in my mysql all okkkk plz hellp