Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Crush

Discussion on Crush within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/29/2015, 11:55   #16

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
You don't have to apologize lel. I am Egyptian.
Old 01/29/2015, 13:06   #17

elite*gold: 70
Me too ^^
Welcome bro...

NOW can u tell me FW Files in Data so i will take them from anthor Client
Old 01/29/2015, 13:14   #18

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
I don't think there's a problem with the database, beside I don't know what's wrong with your client all I can say is that your client is missing those files try to fix it, or use a different client.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
God Bless CRUSH
01/26/2015 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello Guy's I Added God Bless few mints ago... And when i started the client i got crush when i click start to get into my char I deleted the lines from DB and Client and the crush is still there :( I got it lines from here : GodBless Effect
NPC Crush
01/23/2015 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Guy's i finally added a NPC right now ! and iam sure 1000000% from the media and SQL lines the SR_GameServer doesn't give me any errors... but i restarted my PC before i open the client to make sure that the NPC added So now when i open the client the start Loading Image appear then Crush ! How can i fix that ? :(
CS:S - CRUSH
01/02/2013 - Counter-Strike - 1 Replies
Well since the Thread for Movies and Clips is gone I will just post it as I normally do: CRUSH - STUDIOFUSION APP - YouTube Hope you like it :)
my crush
06/24/2012 - Off Topic - 22 Replies
hey all, i like someone a lot cant sleep cant eat, shes like 15 years old i work there a month she like 1 weeks firt hour i know she was there i dint saw here or look here and though hes ugly after 1h i look into here eyes she looks back for a not natural time like 3 secs i looked the whole time back and she had a laugh on here face. in the same day we did it like 10 times again and we talked 15 mins and shes really nice to me, and i to here but i know here 15 mins next day i had to work...
DK Crush!
06/30/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
hey guys. i did everything for the CE cheat,i download the newest ReXIGNation and i was playing with hacks and dident have problems at all. but today I tryed to get on with hacks and when its loading the map the game crushing, and sometimes dc me how can I make it work?