Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Mbot is not launching Silkroad-Europe [HELP!]

Discussion on Mbot is not launching Silkroad-Europe [HELP!] within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mbot is not launching Silkroad-Europe [HELP!]

I have the latest cracked mbot, I use it on other Pservers but the most important one (Silkroad-europe) in not working!

The mbot logs in fine and it types "Your botversion is up to date!"
but when I click the Start Client button the screen flashes twice with black color (the game launches and closes) and nothing more!

please help me making the mbot work on Silkroad-europe
Old 01/04/2015, 20:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
its not really a problem with mbot, you would most likely have the same problem if you start using the launcher or any loader etc.

to fix it disable UAC and add an exception for silkroad europe's "sro_client.exe" to your DEP settings
Thanks
1 User