Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

FW teleport bug

Discussion on FW teleport bug within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 16
FW teleport bug

sry to bother u guys but i need help fw work as reg and time but once the fw start players who reg can't enter and get notice say (( only guild who reg can join )) need help to fix this plz thnx
Old 08/04/2017, 02:20   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitze.. View Post
sry to bother u guys but i need help fw work as reg and time but once the fw start players who reg can't enter and get notice say (( only guild who reg can join )) need help to fix this plz thnx
Copy whole tables related to SiegeFW from a vsro clean DB in case u can't which table gets u the problem