Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

mbot xxx 124 skills problem

Discussion on mbot xxx 124 skills problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy mbot *** 124 skills problem

i guess the problem is clear from the title , i really need help with that all skills appears perfectly and everything is good bu some skills like flame wave lord's rain never appears and there's like 5 skills names in xxxx i tried all of them but lord's rain didnt work :/ i really hope anyone can help me and thx
Old 11/23/2014, 01:02   #2

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
I'm not sure if this can help you but a friend of mine had something wrong with mbot skills, and he said an item in his inventory was causing this error, so maybe something similar is happening to you not sure I guess.
Ask Justin1337* he had the same thing with all skills @ mbot
Old 11/23/2014, 01:10   #3

well thx for ur reply dude ^_^ , but im not sure of it . cause many skills works perfectly but those which are level 124 is the problem , thx again
Old 03/25/2016, 04:26   #4

Sorry gotto necro but, any new ideas on what this could be? And if it's fixable? This happens on Silkroad-Europe

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Mbot issue with skills..
05/18/2015 - SRO Private Server - 9 Replies
im playing on silkroad europe and i have issue with mbot.. its not showing me the skill name inside of bot.. all it shows me is blank line.. any solution for that?
i have problem with mbot
06/16/2014 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
when i try to run mbot appear a massege write '' MSVCR100.dll is either not designed to run on windows or contains an errr '' ,however. i installed Microsoft C++2008 and 2010 And Net Fram Work 4.5 And was installed NeTFramWork 4.0 but the same problems and i try to solve this problem appear new problem with massege write '' the procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library MSVCR 100.dll '' #Thanks Guys #Please Need Reply
Problem with Mbot
07/24/2012 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi all, I have a problem with the mbot, when I click on login I get no login sucesfull and I will log and I get the following " Please update to latest botversion" please help I need done about it. thank you very much
mbot skills problem
07/01/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
hey all.. i have problem with mbot. when i log in my char, i can see char name,hp sp mp etc but i cant see my skills or choose training area. i did everything, ran as admin, changed lang to 9. But it still doesnt work. can someone help me please? Thanks!
Mbot Problem !
04/16/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
When i open mbot with bloodysro..i got dc after few mints.. because xtrap is not working...so how i can fix this problem??!!!!