Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legend Question - Unique Drop, High Level Problem

Discussion on Legend Question - Unique Drop, High Level Problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legend Question - Unique Drop, High Level Problem

Hello,

I just added arena coin drop to all uniques tg, uru, isy,lord etc. Everything is okey about adding.

This game cap is 110, example 110 lvl one player if kill any low level unique him drop nothing bcz level difference. I was added 2 coin per unique but there is only some times drop 1 coin by demon. Here appearing problem is level difference. How i can do it possible allways drop 2 coin from all uniques? If any expert can give me any solution i will very happy.
Old 10/29/2014, 19:19   #2

elite*gold: 17
Set their level to 110.
Old 10/29/2014, 20:04   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media. View Post
Set their level to 110.
This is not good idea Bcz some uniques for noobs
Old 10/29/2014, 20:15   #4

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaFFiNeRi View Post
This is not good idea Bcz some uniques for noobs
Why should they drop coins for those who are level 110 then? Not a single low level guy will get a kill anyway.
Old 10/29/2014, 20:32   #5

OK let me get this straight before i give you the answer , are you wanting ALL unique's to drop the coins or just certain unique's to drop 2 or more coins each ? please explain a little more about what your trying to do and i will give you the answer
Old 10/29/2014, 20:40   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnman33 View Post
OK let me get this straight before i give you the answer , are you wanting ALL unique's to drop the coins or just certain unique's to drop 2 or more coins each ? please explain a little more about what your trying to do and i will give you the answer
Bro example you have 110 lvl charecter and u killed any low level uniques example isyutaru u will drop nothing bcz your level is high and uniq level is low. Problem this. I added arena coin to all unique but no anyone can drop arena coinl. Level difference problem Now i think how i fix this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media. View Post
Why should they drop coins for those who are level 110 then? Not a single low level guy will get a kill anyway.
Bro if i cant found any solution i will do this. This is my last choice.
Old 10/29/2014, 20:55   #7

go to > SRO_VT_SHARD > dbo._RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop find the mobID you want to drop coins then select your coin ID you want as item to drop , both can be found in _RefObjectCommon then skip the next 2 spaces to DropAmmountMin and DropAmmountMax and set them for what you want to drop 1 min 5 max means it is determined on the persons luck as to if they are going to get 1 -2-3-4-or 5 coins but if you want 2 coins to drop every kill set min=2 max=2 then set the next DropRatio at 1 that means it will drop this items every time if you cange it to anything else it will only be a % like .50 will mean there will be a 50% chance this item will drop . then all the rest of the values in that table line will be 0 all the way to the end and very last box will = *** so it will look like this >
Quote:
41418 25834 0 0 2 2 1 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ***
although your mobID and ItemID will be differant this is the base line , hope it helps you

you can also change min and max to any number you want to drop like 5000 coins min and 100,000 max its all up to you as to how many you want to drop
Old 10/29/2014, 21:01   #8

Quote:
go to > SRO_VT_SHARD > dbo._RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop find the mobID you want to drop coins then select your coin ID you want as item to drop , both can be found in _RefObjectCommon then skip the next 2 spaces to DropAmmountMin and DropAmmountMax and set them for what you want to drop 1 min 5 max means it is determined on the persons luck as to if they are going to get 1 -2-3-4-or 5 coins but if you want 2 coins to drop every kill set min=2 max=2 then set the next DropRatio at 1 that means it will drop this items every time if you cange it to anything else it will only be a % like .50 will mean there will be a 50% chance this item will drop . then all the rest of the values in that table line will be 0 all the way to the end and very last box will = *** so it will look like this > although your mobID and ItemID will be differant this is the base line , hope it helps you

you can also change min and max to any number you want to drop like 5000 coins min and 100,000 max its all up to you as to how many you want to drop
Bro i already did this. This drop isnt work bcz if 110 lvl player killed 20 lvl tiger girl he s will drop nothing. I need fix for this if high level player kill low level unique this system doesnt work.
Old 10/29/2014, 21:16   #9

ok now i understand the problem a little better , ok go to refobject common and select the tokenID for the coins you want to drop then go to table > _RefDropItemAssign and put in the tokenID number and use the values you want like [Service]=1
,[RefItemID]=tokenID number
,[Prob_Relative]=100
,[Prob_Absolute]=100
,[AssignedGroup]= -1 means all
,[DropCount]=2
so it will basically look like this >
Quote:
1 24669 100 100 -1 2
then execute and restart server and it should be good to go

ohhh ... and for some reason some times you may have to reboot the whole machine 2 or 3 times in order for the drop ratio to work , im not sure why it does that but it just does , i have had to reboot my server 3 or 4 times to get drop items to work right , just thought i would let you know...lol
Old 10/29/2014, 21:37   #10

Quote:
ok now i understand the problem a little better , ok go to refobject common and select the tokenID for the coins you want to drop then go to table > _RefDropItemAssign and put in the tokenID number and use the values you want like [Service]=1
,[RefItemID]=tokenID number
,[Prob_Relative]=100
,[Prob_Absolute]=100
,[AssignedGroup]= -1 means all
,[DropCount]=2
so it will basically look like this >

then execute and restart server and it should be good to go

ohhh ... and for some reason some times you may have to reboot the whole machine 2 or 3 times in order for the drop ratio to work , im not sure why it does that but it just does , i have had to reboot my server 3 or 4 times to get drop items to work right , just thought i would let you know...lol
Bro arena coin refobjcommon id is 25834

i added _RefDropItemAssign this line

1 25834 100 100 -1 2

After i tested but doesnt work. Still nothing drop from low level uniques What u mean with say tokenID? is it refobjcommon id?

edit: i restarted my test server 10 times still doesnt work this way not working bro. I dont know how we fix this issue :/ need setting something but where: (
Old 10/29/2014, 21:44   #11

yes if thats your token number then yes and it will take 2 or 3 restarts for it to take effect so dont lose hope on something because it dont work on the first try reboot the server a couple of time and try it

ok here try it this way , its a little bit harder but works 99% of the time , as you are unsure of what i ment by TokenID i put the code in for basic arena coins "ITEM_ETC_SD_TOKEN_04" and putting it inside TigerGirl for you , test it out , reboot the server and try it , it should work with no problem then you can add all the other mobs you want to add the coins to , good luck
Quote:
USE SRO_VT_SHARD
GO
--> Edited by Mountain_Man33
DECLARE @MonsterID int
DECLARE @ItemID int
DECLARE @DropRatio real
DECLARE @DropAmountMin int
DECLARE @DropAmountMax int

SET @MonsterID = 1954 -------- Mob,Unique ID you want Add Drop in like Tigergirl
SET @DropRatio = 1 -------- Item drop rate 1=100% , 0.5=50%, 0.3 = 30%
SET @ItemID = 24670 -------- ITEM ID You want Add in Drops
SET @DropAmountMin = 2 -------- Amount of this item to Drop min
SET @DropAmountMax = 2 -------- Amount of this item to Drop max

INSERT _RefMonster_AssignedItemDrop
(
RefMonsterID,
RefItemID,
DropGroupType,
OptLevel,
DropAmountMin,
DropAmountMax,
DropRatio,
RefMagicOptionID1,
CustomValue1,
RefMagicOptionID2,
CustomValue2,
RefMagicOptionID3,
CustomValue3,
RefMagicOptionID4,
CustomValue4,
RefMagicOptionID5,
CustomValue5,
RefMagicOptionID6,
CustomValue6,
RefMagicOptionID7,
CustomValue7,
RefMagicOptionID8,
CustomValue8,
RefMagicOptionID9,
CustomValue9,
RentCodeName
)
VALUES(@MonsterID , @ItemID, 0, 0, @DropAmountMin, @DropAmountMax, @DropRatio, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0,
0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0 , 0 , '***')
Old 10/29/2014, 22:21   #12

Quote:
yes if thats your token number then yes and it will take 2 or 3 restarts for it to take effect so dont lose hope on something because it dont work on the first try reboot the server a couple of time and try it

ok here try it this way , its a little bit harder but works 99% of the time , as you are unsure of what i ment by TokenID i put the code in for basic arena coins "ITEM_ETC_SD_TOKEN_04" and putting it inside TigerGirl for you , test it out , reboot the server and try it , it should work with no problem then you can add all the other mobs you want to add the coins to , good luck
Bro i already used this query. I did this first. This query is work now bcz sometimes i drop arena coin from demon shaitan. But doesnt work very low level uniques. Problem is this. Coin name ITEM_ETC_ARENA_COIN and coin id 25834 . And problem this u can add lot off item drop to tiger girl but if u level 110 u cant drop something this 20 lvl unique. Need solution for this.
Old 10/29/2014, 22:45   #13

well im sorry i wasnt able to help you any more then that , i will keep looking as i go and if i find a salution as i search for one of my own i will let you know , good luck
Old 10/30/2014, 00:35   #14

Thanks for all bro. I fixed used very difference way.
Old 10/30/2014, 01:16   #15

oh really ? well share with me so i will know and can help someone else maybe or do it for my own...lol