Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Query for add item to all player

Discussion on Need Query for add item to all player within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need Query for add item to all player

Need It Fast please, thanks
Old 10/29/2014, 00:07   #2

here you go , just change the "ITEM CODE" to what ever item you want to give then then hit execute and all players will get what ever items you want to send them , hope it helps
Quote:
USE SRO_VT_SHARD
GO
DECLARE @CharName VARCHAR(64),
@ItemCodeName VARCHAR(64) = 'ITEM CODE' --Item's codename
-->Coded by Mountain_Man33
DECLARE item_cur CURSOR FOR
SELECT DISTINCT CharName16 FROM _Char ORDER BY CharName16

OPEN item_cur
FETCH NEXT FROM item_cur INTO @CharName
WHILE @@FETCH_STATUS = 0
BEGIN
EXEC _ADD_ITEM_EXTERN @CharName, @ItemCodeName, 1, 0 --params: CharName, ItemCodeName, Data(quantity or durability), OptLevel
FETCH NEXT FROM item_cur INTO @CharName
END

PRINT @CharName
CLOSE item_cur

DEALLOCATE item_cur
Old 10/31/2014, 22:53   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtnman33 View Post
here you go , just change the "ITEM CODE" to what ever item you want to give then then hit execute and all players will get what ever items you want to send them , hope it helps
Thanks bro
Closed Thread