Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Black Rogue Files

Discussion on Black Rogue Files within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Black Rogue Files

Hello elitepvpers, i'm just messing around with the BR files to make them run only for me and my friends to play on them from time to time but i haven't found any working link for a 100 cap client. I did find plasma sro client but it has some weird looking launcher program and when i try to log (server is running without any errors) the moment the sro_client opens it only shows you have been disconnected. any fix for it? or maybe if anyone has the elite sro client? i'd really appreciate it ^^

Cheers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
When will make bot for black rogue files?
12/15/2013 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
i need bot or pet filter for creddy online based black roguefiles
[Request]Please i need Black Rogue Files
02/07/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey , Please i wanna some help i don't found Black Rogue Files D10 Cap Lvl 100 anyone can upload them to me Thanks ..
[Request Help] Black Rogue Files
09/20/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, This is for help with "Black Rogue" Filles I have set everything up correctly as far as I can see, but I have come to a problem which is something that is simple to fix but I my self can not figure out why.. I connect to the server make a char no problem I start the game and I will receive a Disconnected from the server Instantly not able to move at all. If anybody has had a problem like this and knows how to fix this, any help would be appreciated. I know vsro files are probably...
Black Rogue Server files -/- Bot
06/09/2012 - SRO Private Server - 10 Replies
Hey, is there any working bot for Black Rogue Server files?I mean for the p-Service "Creddy Online",if yes,could someone post a link to the bot oder the name of it? thanks
question about black rogue files
02/14/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I can't remember where to edit db name in br_account to get working spawn char , maybe someone can tell me where should look and change name of : CALL_GET_REMAIN_SILK yea I know should use non-edited db name but I preffer customized one , thx for attention