Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Here is a new one...lol

Discussion on Here is a new one...lol within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Here is a new one...lol

Hers a New one...lol

ok has anyone ever had the problem with the Alchemy window ? on my server you can put items in the alchemy window and you put the stones in but the 2nd slot will not open to put in the lucky powders ??? it shows up as a blocked spot and will not let you add lucky powders into it , anyone got any ideas on this one ?..........lol
Old 10/18/2014, 11:20   #2

its normal. your not supposed to use lucky powder now. i think your talking about the old alchemy system. both servers i played on which are pharao and europe will not allow you to put powders on stones anymore.
Old 10/18/2014, 13:31   #3

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
It's normal since you are not supposed to use lucky powders while fusing stones, if it works while using elixirs then its normal.
Old 10/18/2014, 15:54   #4

well mine is the original 1.93 and i have now gotten every aspect of it working 100% now and every area and it was letting us put lucky powders in with stones but since i created lucky buffs , lucky boxes and 200+ new advanced elixers it has stopped letting me add the lucky powders , but now i know why after i investigated it fully the lucky buff are 50% lucky box is 25% and with premium 25% thats a total of 100% without premium it will still let you add but with it it wont allow you to add....lol so no biggy just thought i would post results in case anyone else has this problem and needs the solution ...good luck all