Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A little problem when i make an item .

Discussion on A little problem when i make an item . within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A little problem when i make an item .

Hello Elitepvpers
I've Added 7 new scrolls . (4 honor scrolls) and 3 upgrade scrolls .. all of them were added successfuly but when i type /makeitem ITEM_CODE then press enter , i get crash .. some ppl told me it's AssocFileDrop128 problem but i changed it alot , nothing happen .. if some one know what is the solution tell me it please .
Best wishes
Old 09/18/2014, 21:16   #2

elite*gold: 115
icons / text will not cause you to crash, only object files. So yes its most likely AssocFileDrop128... make sure you update the db AND client...
Old 09/18/2014, 23:14   #3

I swear im Sure DB&Client Lines are same .. to prove that i used _GetMediaLines producer and iam sure that they're same , any solution please?
Old 09/19/2014, 16:40   #4

elite*gold: 50
AssocFileDrop12 at db, not the same at Media, so, when it gives conect to each other , >> failed > CRASH.
Old 09/19/2014, 18:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by asanoftw View Post
AssocFileDrop12 at db, not the same at Media, so, when it gives conect to each other , >> failed > CRASH.
what does 'hasblk el den' mean in english? there isn't AssocFileDrop12 but there is AssocFileDrop128 3 and im 900% sure that they're same :3
Old 09/19/2014, 23:24   #6

elite*gold: 28
Received Thanks: 2,649
client error check @ Itemdata if the icons exist at the client doesnt matter if they are the same btw
You can change them @ Media and it will still work :P but it has to be there
Old 09/23/2014, 20:59   #7

Check you itemdata_xxxx you r doing something wrong