Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DB Editing and Client weird Stuff

Discussion on DB Editing and Client weird Stuff within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DB Editing and Client weird Stuff

Hello everyone i want to share something with you for more exp for me and people , i am trying to edit my BD and Client , but too bad i cant find the pets i need there the same name as in the game , i mean in the game it has a name and in DB totally different name and there are some pets has the same name in the game so what can i do ? look at the pictures plz , and i did randomly picked rows to edit it was a guess and i was lucky enough and they changed in the game , i was trying to edit the price , but other pets which i marked it with red color in the picture i cant find them so help ?

Old 08/16/2014, 09:30   #2

Received Thanks: 1,415
media -> server_dep -> silkroad -> textdata -> textdata_object.txt
here you will find all codes with normal pets name.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2014, 21:07   #3

Then you are using an Edited client not the v188 one just edit the name @ textdata_object.txt you can find the CodeName-----Name and Edit it as you want.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 08/17/2014, 02:18   #4

thnx everyone

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for boost with weird stuff for you
10/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, im totally mad of all players. I was allready S1 but went down to S3.. and now i lose here all games. I cant carry them. Maybe im too bad but i still want Gold 5. So im looking for boosts. They dont need to be from S3 to G5, no. It cant be from S3 to S2 and somebody else from S2 to S1. I think for Diamond Player it cant be really easy to boost me. :D +20LP per win If you boost me you can get:
Weird SRO Client crash.
05/29/2013 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello. I've noticed that some of my players have the following problem : They start client, press start at launcher, game logo appears, black screen appears, music starts playing and before even game intro starts - client crashes. However, if they extract client again, they can play. Just after they close client and wanna launch it for the second time - same crap appears. Any ideas? I face this for the first time, I don't know what could it be.
Weird Stuff
08/04/2011 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
Hey guys, I sold hacks to so many people. And none of them had problems. But now I gave hacks to another guy, PackIO 0, CRC Updated, Hacks in their right folder. If he try's to connect to the game, it says : Client version it not up to date.. The weird thing is, he can connect ingame when the PackIO is on 1 '_' But it works for me, and all the other ppl o_O :handsdown::handsdown:
[Help] Weird Client Crash
06/14/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I have a very weird client crash. when I use to log-in to the game (2-3 days ago) it worked fine but now that I got a new SQL imported into navicat the server loads fine but when I try to log-in the client just crashed on me. any ideas on this strange problem?
weird stuff
07/25/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
i saw someone buying an Advance Strength Scale Sword for 25m each i think theres a new hack anyone know what could this be?