Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legit 100 Cap build? PLYS HELP

Discussion on Legit 100 Cap build? PLYS HELP within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Legit 100 Cap build? PLYS HELP

Alright soo.. as the title says..
I'm planning to play on Elimdas, but I cant really decide what build to go for, specially that I'm really unfamiliar with 100 cap builds, since I've quit sro at 80cap, and have been playing on 70-80 cap pservers ever since, and I just need some help..

EDIT:
Okay I figured out what I want to go for, Glavie force..
I tried searching everywhere on the forum and I couldn't find any guide, anyone could give me some tips or a short guide for 100 cap force glavie?
Old 08/05/2014, 01:10   #2

elite*gold: 273
Received Thanks: 2,428
So basically you have 2010 account here in epvp, which means you play sro from a long time and now you're asking for a decent build?

rip sro
Old 08/05/2014, 01:14   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 鳳凰城 View Post
So basically you have 2010 account here in epvp, which means you play sro from a long time and now you're asking for a decent build?

rip sro
Didn't I mention that I quit really early? Ever since then I've been playing on and off, didn't get near sro for the past 2 years, and as I mentioned I've been playing on 70-80cap pservers... ALSO as I said I'm going on a 100 cap pserver, and I'm not familiar with that cap, how is it so hard to understand?
You don't understand me, but I don't understand how can you not.. Can't be any more clear than that lol..
Old 08/05/2014, 14:58   #4

elite*gold: 20
SRO is not such a game where it requires a keen theorycrafting imo especially if you compare it to WoW =P

Depending on what you described earlier as your goal , I d go for a STR build with a range combo such as 7/1 bowman .. Make it 6/2 for cosplay but you need to pimp +30 str with best gear available..
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2014, 15:46   #5

Received Thanks: 1,016
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychusFindlay View Post
SRO is not such a game where it requires a keen theorycrafting imo especially if you compare it to WoW =P

Depending on what you described earlier as your goal , I d go for a STR build with a range combo such as 7/1 bowman .. Make it 6/2 for cosplay but you need to pimp +30 str with best gear available..
Seems like some of your keen theorycrafting is needed here... The builds u said like 7:1 and 6/2 just work for a 80cap server.

Let me explain you the meaning of those numbers. For example: 7:1, at your point, means 70level on STR and 10level on INT. 6:2 means 60level on STR and 20level on INT and as he mentioned, he is willing to join a 100cap server. That means, a hybrid on there would be like 9:1 or 8:2. Not to mention that those str hybrids are nothing than time waste.

jake2j, I would recommend you to make a fully INT Spear-Nuker or a 9:1 hybrid int spear nuker. That would fit your expectations.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/05/2014, 16:36   #6

It is completely my mistake that I have mentioned the 80cap builds again. Thx for the correction. For distribution of the str/int, have you got any analysis result of any sort that would render str oriented hybrids obsolete to roll?
Old 08/06/2014, 13:58   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violett View Post
Seems like some of your keen theorycrafting is needed here... The builds u said like 7:1 and 6/2 just work for a 80cap server.

Let me explain you the meaning of those numbers. For example: 7:1, at your point, means 70level on STR and 10level on INT. 6:2 means 60level on STR and 20level on INT and as he mentioned, he is willing to join a 100cap server. That means, a hybrid on there would be like 9:1 or 8:2. Not to mention that those str hybrids are nothing than time waste.

jake2j, I would recommend you to make a fully INT Spear-Nuker or a 9:1 hybrid int spear nuker. That would fit your expectations.
Now a thing that has been confusing me for a very long time.
Some people have said 7:1 would mean 1 point in every 7 points of int.
I actually really like the idea of hybrid spear but I'm not too sure about it, sounds like a really easy target to kill..
Old 08/07/2014, 14:46   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake2j View Post
Now a thing that has been confusing me for a very long time.
Some people have said 7:1 would mean 1 point in every 7 points of int.
I actually really like the idea of hybrid spear but I'm not too sure about it, sounds like a really easy target to kill..
Hi Jake,
: symbol is the ratio indicator . The confusion stems from the base which is either the level or the point. My base was level yet I was creating the ratio for 80cap instead of 100. To be honest I find this sort of base easier to digest as you are given 3 points for each level and it is harder to mention the point base for 7:1 .. Because if you level 3 times then you are allocated 9 points. However you are dealing with 7:1 ratio which doesn't go well with what is being allocated (3x3=9 so what is gonna happen with the unallocated point now? Shall I add it to str now or wait for another 3lvl.. BLABLA too much unnecessary **** to calculate(eventhough it is easy , level base is so simple).
Old 08/07/2014, 15:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TychusFindlay View Post
Hi Jake,
: symbol is the ratio indicator . The confusion stems from the base which is either the level or the point. My base was level yet I was creating the ratio for 80cap instead of 100. To be honest I find this sort of base easier to digest as you are given 3 points for each level and it is harder to mention the point base for 7:1 .. Because if you level 3 times then you are allocated 9 points. However you are dealing with 7:1 ratio which doesn't go well with what is being allocated (3x3=9 so what is gonna happen with the unallocated point now? Shall I add it to str now or wait for another 3lvl.. BLABLA too much unnecessary **** to calculate(eventhough it is easy , level base is so simple).
That was a bit hard for me to understand , anyway.. So what you are saying is, 7:1 would be easier if it was 70 levels to int and 10 to str?
Sorry the whole thing got me a bit confused, since I didn't really get what you are trying to explain to me..
Old 08/08/2014, 00:07   #10

you can look in the guide section for builds
Old 08/08/2014, 00:13   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by israel4life View Post
you can look in the guide section for builds
Oh I see a captain obvious over there... You think I have't already done that? If you read my thread, inbetween the lines I clearly said that I HAVE SEARCHED IN THE WHOLE SILKROAD SECTION for 100 cap build guides, and I did not find anything helpful.
I don't know whether you're just stupid, or you just have nothing better to do but post on random people's threads and get your post count up.
As I've said before to many other people, if you don't have anything useful to say, don't say anything at all.
Thank you.
Old 08/08/2014, 21:05   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jake2j View Post
EDIT:
Okay I figured out what I want to go for, Glavie force..
I tried searching everywhere on the forum and I couldn't find any guide, anyone could give me some tips or a short guide for 100 cap force glavie?
I would like to go glavier too, but I don't know if you heard, it seems that Elamidas crew want to nerf force. So I don't know, if they nerf force too hard, people will all go int spear...

Anyway, I was thinking of a classic build like : 100 heuskal, 100 fire, 100 force, 30 ice.
Old 08/09/2014, 00:51   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicky90 View Post
I would like to go glavier too, but I don't know if you heard, it seems that Elamidas crew want to nerf force. So I don't know, if they nerf force too hard, people will all go int spear...

Anyway, I was thinking of a classic build like : 100 heuskal, 100 fire, 100 force, 30 ice.
That's what I've been playing during the beta.. It's pretty OP, just hope they don't nerf it too much. Considering how fast you kill, it actually should be nerfed a bit, since it's like crit crit crit stun crit GG.
Either way it would work in my favor I guess :P int/hybrid spear is pretty fun to play, it's a godly build for like 2 minutes lol.