Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't buy items from NPC

Discussion on Can't buy items from NPC within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Can't buy items from NPC

I added 13D items and i can see it but i can't buy it for some reason, i've checked lines and everything i just can't solve this one
Old 07/14/2014, 10:52   #2

elite*gold: 85
look i got that problem in my works about 50 times

reasons of that problem or BUG :

1: you may have it in media and didnt have it in database .. 10%
2: maybe the tab name of shop have a Wrong SN_TAB_xxx type 30%
3: When you add items start add it From Slot "0" mean that
0 = 1
1 = 2
bla bla bla
4: if it a new npc added by you maybe ( Bugged ) try to add another one with manual way
5: use the same lines but in : refShopgoods . try to move the item to another shop tab & check if it work or not

easy just use your mind.. i face that problem alot

Remmber .. in that case you have to restart all server files ( tested ) ..

regards
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/14/2014, 21:17   #3

Thanks for quick reply, it happened to me on 10 degree weapon store but i seriously can't remember how did i fix it and i noticed its only group3 of my Item Mall NPC but i have been through all text files compared etc, i might just have to remove group3 and use tab 4 for my accessories, devil spirit etc,
Old 07/16/2014, 01:22   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by gofik123 View Post
Thanks for quick reply, it happened to me on 10 degree weapon store but i seriously can't remember how did i fix it and i noticed its only group3 of my Item Mall NPC but i have been through all text files compared etc, i might just have to remove group3 and use tab 4 for my accessories, devil spirit etc,
just use follow ma words , every thing will be fine

and yea try to scape adding tabs in same group more than 3 tabs ! always clinet get bugged like if you added the x5 tab in ch smith clinet will crash
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/16/2014, 03:59   #5

Well its all fixed now thanks. +1 its.soul

edit/ i tried on different tabs on group 3 and it was entire group 3 that was doing it so i decided to delete it and added a 4th tab on group 1 and its working now !!
Old 07/16/2014, 20:28   #6

gratz