Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] code

Discussion on [Question] code within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Question] Teleport Required level

Anyone knows how to change the required level for the teleport, example from jangan to dw and from dw to jangan ?!!!
Thanks!

any idea ?
Old 05/29/2014, 13:56   #2

elite*gold: 56
This is Jangan:

that 2 Columns looks like a Levellimit ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[question]HOW TO USE PSC CODE?
04/04/2013 - DarkOrbit - 4 Replies
hey guys i just got a psc code and i am from india how to use it and how to check that the code is working please helpcaus i need to buy a licesne for pbdo bot
I have a question about code 6
01/19/2013 - Cabal Online - 8 Replies
When we used NCD hack, a lots of people press too much before we are disconnected by sever. WE have some information about : Code 6 174 or 175. IF we just have information that we have been disconnected, we will count one point code 6 like above ? Pls answer me. Thks alot:(
Question max age OP code
01/20/2012 - Mabinogi - 13 Replies
What was the max age OP code again? I totally forgot it
[question]mob code IDs
03/27/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
i know it sounds real nubbish, but does anyone have a mob code list? i used to have one, but not anymore. i used #search, couldn't find it either.
[QUESTION] This code
07/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 12 Replies
Anyone see anything wrong with this code here? public static void SurroundDroppedItems(Character Me, bool Check) { foreach (DictionaryEntry DE in DroppedItems.AllDroppedItems) { DroppedItem item = (DroppedItem)DE.Value; if (item.Map == Me.LocMap) if (MyMath.CanSee(Me.LocX, Me.LocY, item.X, item.Y)) if (!MyMath.CanSee(Me.PrevX, Me.PrevY, item.X, item.Y) || Check == false)