Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SMC / Replacer Problem (if you don't know anything about blowfish key don't reply)

Discussion on SMC / Replacer Problem (if you don't know anything about blowfish key don't reply) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SMC / Replacer Problem (if you don't know anything about blowfish key don't reply)

i got a problem with my server that it doesn't make update

the smc is making update correctly but replacer after finishing the downloaded update it doesn't import the files to the media

i followed the instruction that in pushedx tutorial ->

and i managed to change the extension of the media and blowfish key so the only problem now is with update i hope someone really could help me i would do anything for him .

Regards,
Old 05/24/2014, 10:47   #2

elite*gold: 17
You've probably forgot to change the key inside the replacer.exe.
Old 05/24/2014, 10:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
no i have changed it in the replacer.exe and the extension inside it

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Problem Need Reply Fast !! (ProDller)
10/25/2013 - S4 League - 1 Replies
http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/5425/pu5g.png http://img844.imageshack.us/img844/8880/rzl0.png Help Fast !! What is that ????? :rtfm: :mad::confused: If that from me only ? or all get this ?
help problem with my replacer
05/08/2013 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
help please download a pserver whenever I install and lauch him when I get my replacer is damaged and that happens to me in any private server and not let me play if I could help them appreciate it thanks
dedicated server problem. Please reply...
10/04/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello guys, I have a problem with my dedicated server. I have svf 2007. When i try to start the game after 5-6 seconds appears this error : ConnectDBCheckAuthgame61 in free(): error: chunk is already free Abort trap (core dumped) rm: cores/core.1: No such file or directory mv: rename cores/core.2 to cores/core.1: No such file or directory mv: rename cores/core.3 to cores/core.2: No such file or directory mv: rename cores/core.4 to cores/core.3: No such file or directory
Replacer problem [Error code 193]
03/31/2011 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hi! After 5 years of silkroad I've never occour a problem like that. I installed latest "Legend" after half a year calmdown from silkroad and I got that error: "Cannot complete patching becouse replacer.exe is damaged " I've tried several things be4 I posted it on the forum. reinstall, get friend's replacer.exe, admin privilegies but noone of those worked. Have anyone else got this?
MRS replacer
03/24/2006 - GunZ - 2 Replies
ok I know I am new and I posted this same post somewhere else but like no one had posted there for a while so I decide to make a topic about it because the people need to know aobut it :D. Anyway here is my original post ok first post but noticed you guys where having a little trouble (note this is not my program but it is very usefull) ok download the attachment and use winrar to unrar it... after that take all the files in the rared file and put them in the gunz folder. Make a...