Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hey need litle help!

Discussion on Hey need litle help! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey need litle help!

Hey i got problem whit sjsro.
I need to install on my pc DirectX9.0b version.
But i got newer version and that not let install older version.
But how i can istall older version ? On my pc ? Or what i most do when i want play sjsro. Or how i can uinstall that DirectX9.0b programm :S?
Old 09/08/2009, 23:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
simply ur problem doesnt belong to dx9 coz u have a newer version whats windows u running vista?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I LItle
07/07/2010 - S4 League - 6 Replies
guys PLS tel me waht is the best way to WIn PEN Plase tel me if u now :P
Can i Ask For a Litle Help About Sro
10/14/2008 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi guys i have a litle problem :confused: I know that in the place where barserk bar is you have to see your character's Face.That goes for party window and so on.But mine is only black :(:(:( how can i fix it please help me i will be very thankfull :handsdown: :handsdown: Sorry For my bad english
[Help] need a Litle help :)
09/20/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hello guys I need help with this problem here i'm using PowerSourceCO and help me please thx alot:rolleyes:
Litle help..
08/05/2008 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi guys, im trying making a bowman 80/80 (75/71 atm) and im lvl 33 with gap 4. Im trying find a good place for make good xp. Where i can do good xp / sp without party taxis and multi bots (they spawn a lot of party mobs), becoze i got low hp and with more than 1 party mob i could die fast (i have almost 2k hp). Any trick up (+) on weapons and equipment, i always got fail doing +3 >.< ( 3 times on my sos bow 32 and all my acessories items... and i dont now why.. always using lucky pot...
A Litle Help PLZ
04/28/2005 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Ok here is the thing.I did all that it says on forum but nothing.i TAKE A SCR THAT YOU CAN SEE.Plz help me http://img186.echo.cx/img186/7910/untitled3eh.jpg