Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how 2 edit manual exp,sp,drop,gold rate in br files cap 110

Discussion on how 2 edit manual exp,sp,drop,gold rate in br files cap 110 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how 2 edit manual exp,sp,drop,gold rate in br files cap 110

hey

from few days i start new server with br files cap 110

same problem i got and solve it and same i let it for end after fix problems with rates

now all my problem is brpatcher not work with br files cap 110

so i try to edit it but nothing change

so i use old sharedmanger for cap 100 and rate change but gold and drop rate not change in game server

so i now want to know where all rate in sharedmanger or gameserver cuz i see drop and gold in gameserver and in sharedmanger exp rate

i want help guys cuz it hard to know where i can edit exp and drop rate in sharedmanger and gameserver

but not found any hex like in topic

i want just know how to edit game server and sharedmanger to crack rates

plz help me i saw this category is boor and nothing mods or memebers answer well

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to edit rate exp , crone , drop
02/06/2014 - Rohan - 4 Replies
anyone to help me ? i want change rate , but how ? :confused:
RappelzSro[Exp:700x/Party Exp Rate:750x/Gold Drop Rate:60x/Alchemy Rate:20x/
05/27/2012 - SRO PServer Advertising - 3 Replies
Greetings. Welcome to Rappelz-Sro Online Server Info Client Version: 1.001 Exp Rate: 700x Party Exp Rate: 750x Gold Drop Rate: 60x
How to edit 145 wep drop rate in dekaron fussion
02/22/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
yeah the title says all, how to edit it? i alrdy asked in other threads but nobody knew the answer.. post here or PM me, i could make it alone if you could give me the set number of 145 weapons, but onlyfew noobs came who said: "bla bla, find it out yourself" alrdy tried, only GMs who are hosting pserver theireselves can help me, cuz the itemset file is chinese... btw itemset: there are 150 and 125 and 140 weapons, what are they for? are the 150 weapons the 145 weapons? while i was writing...
[QUESTION]How to edit drop rate as a admin
02/21/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 8 Replies
heya... i alrdy made a thread but it wasnt good cuz i have a other new question... i know how to edit drop rate for lvl 105 wepaons or 42 wepaons or armor... but i dont know for 145 weapons... the only one who drops 145 weapons is helion... (if you have same itemset.csv than me and use CSVed, its column 2, index 3700)... so ya... it dont show what item index it drops so i have a question...: can ya give me the weapon index for 145 weapons? thanks dudes =) if you dont know a answer...
Need help on how to edit the drop rate and item
01/09/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 6 Replies
Anyone could provide a guide or tutorial on how to add and remove items from monster drops and how to modify its drop rate. Thanks for the help.