Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't add vigors, sro won't start

Discussion on Can't add vigors, sro won't start within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Can't add vigors, sro won't start

I used this tutorial

i've made all those changes, the only difference is that in

Table Name : _RefPackageItem, it gave me the ID 84044 instead 84037 (as the guide shows)

After doing the DB part, i go to the Media part and edit:

refpackageitem.txt: Used 84044 (also tried 84114 as the guide) and 23

refpricepolicyofitem.txt: Copied exactly as the guide, no changes

refscrapofpackageitem.txt: Tried with 86767 (as the guide) and 86685 (the id that i got from DB) and 999

refshopgoods.txt: Copied exactly as the guide, no changes

That's it, when i import those files to the media and start sro with the loader, it doesn't open, just a black screen for 1 sec and that's all, no error msg, nothing...

I hope someone could help me, Thanks
-Razor

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Vigors in npc
09/07/2012 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/VNXCe.png I already added in those tables
I need help with adding vigors to npc
06/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey guys , I was trying to add vigors to npc ,I done everything correct in database and i start server without any problem,But after i edit in media.pk2 i get crash without any message before the id and pw screen,All ID's is identical and checked it like 100 times,Please help me
Why I can't buy Vigors from NPC?
02/06/2012 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
What do I need to change so I can buy Vigors from NPC? I just see the Vigors at NPC but when I buy nothing appears in my inventory? I don't think it is DB problem but could be in pk2 files but I would like to know what exactly I need to change. I want to add if I use the GM command to drop Vigors, it works fine and I can get the vigors but from NPC only showing... ty
vigors
12/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Hi guys, Can you guys please tell me how to determine if someone is using vigors or not in pvp. Thanks in advance.
*NEW* Vigors!
04/29/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 15 Replies
Here's the 2 vigors I made.. 1st is The Dragon Vigor.. Here's a screenie.. http://www.egytalk.org/ImageHost/uploads/70032a26 a2.jpg And here's the file.. (put this in your Conquer 2.0\c3\effect\2NDMetempsychosis) 2nd is The USA Vigor..