Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VSRO character name offset

Discussion on VSRO character name offset within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VSRO character name offset

Hi,
I want to create a simple tool, and was wondering if someone has knows what the offset is to find the character name. I used various tools to get the offset but it doesn't seem correct. I'm only able to retrieve the server name and nothing else.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Character Base address + Offset
06/25/2012 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 1 Replies
How do I get PWI ver1.3.6 2265 character name base address and offset? any clue? coz i try to make a bot with C#, seems I couldnt find a character name address .. :rtfm:
vsro hp offset?
04/06/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
what is the vsro current hp offset?
Character Hp offset
09/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
What is the current offset for the characters' hp? I tried using lolkop's offset finder but that didn't display any character hp. I'm asking because I'm trying to make a farming tool, as when i die farming it'll shut off comp or what ever. Thanks.
Silkroad - Character Offset
07/09/2009 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
hi all^^ Well, i just wanted to create a simple tool to improve my AutoIt skills, but i fail at searching for the Character Name Offset =/ I got it up to 20 Adresses, but im to bored to check the right offsets from all these adresses >.^ So, i just want u to post the CharacterName offset here, besides it would be nice if u would complain finding it =) greetz HideAndSeek btw. heres the simple (very simple/easy) tool =P: #include <GUIConstants.au3> #include <GuiListview.au3> #include...
Offset to get the character's location
08/13/2008 - Metin2 - 15 Replies
Hi everyone. I would really appreciate your help about Metin2. I'm currently writing a tool in which I need to get the player's position on the map, and the name (or any related information) of the map. Could you give me the Cheat Teable you use in Cheat Engine, or send an explaination for me to understand how you find the values in the