Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A little advice?

Discussion on A little advice? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A little advice?

Hello, i was playing silkroad p-server alot, but they all wen't down fast. So i got question - is there any strong 11D cap server ?
Old 01/27/2014, 12:53   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
This is the iSRO section. The section you're looking for the is the Private Silkroad section.

Old 01/27/2014, 14:58   #3
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Arrow SRO Ask the Experts -> Private SRO Ask the Experts

#moved to correct section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
need some advice
07/24/2013 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 6 Replies
i could use some help about bottin with multiple clients... im using MHS bot but it doesnt work with multi clients i opend it twice ..1 foreach client and it works but when i switch clients previous stop workin n curent one starts... any ideas how to get em both working??? i kinda want 4 char party of my own :D p.s i play on international server
New here looking for advice please
07/12/2011 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
hi all, i have played dekaron_eu for a while now and getting bored!! and want a little fun, is it hard to hack? also if you get caught (lol) can you get your account back somehow? whats an easy hack to start of with? nothing that will give it away easy like speed hack.. yosh'ma?
Need advice
01/09/2009 - Off Topic - 3 Replies
Hi all I am looking forward to buy a new phone or to get one from "Santa Clause" and I really don't know what to choose ... At the moment I'm using Nokia N95 but got bored of it so I checked some new phones . Found Samsung Omnia and it really impressed me . But also I like a bit Iphone too . So I want you to advise me what to choose . Iphone or Omnia . Thanks
Need Advice
11/09/2008 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
|Edit| new question. are some skills simply unstable? as i tried vicious mirror and it works fine but if it doesnt go off and attack the enemy from a certain distance it will not hit.