Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Perfect sro help installing and working

Discussion on Perfect sro help installing and working within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Perfect sro help installing and working

can someone plzz give me a guid on installing psro (private server) plzzz that would be very helpfull
Old 08/01/2009, 16:30   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammansam View Post
can someone plzz give me a guid on installing psro (private server) plzzz that would be very helpfull

I'm too lazy to find all the download link for you on this forum right now, so I'm just going to tell you do is done.

Step 1: download silkroad client 1.091 from ecsro.net (Notice: If you want to play on swsro you have to download their client straight from their site @ because their client is different from all the other psro server).

Step 2: Install the game after you finish downloading the game.

Step 3: after you finish installing the game go download the right Media.pk2 file for which ever server you would like to play on.

Step 4: After you finish downloading the Media.PK2 extract it and replace it at your sro folder exp: /C: programfile/sro or something like that.

Step 5; If you have an account than you can just start the game, and enjoy.
If not than you have to go and register an account. Links for all the register page are easily found on this forum.

Enjoy the game