Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Alternative way of adding skills ?

Discussion on Alternative way of adding skills ? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,044
Alternative way of adding skills ?

So I am working on an automatic way of adding skills on characters if a condition is true. So far so good...

I made it this way

Code:
INSERT INTO SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._TimedJob (CharID,Category,JobID,TimeToKeep,Data1,Data2,Data3,Data4,Data5,Data6,Data7,Data8,Serial64, JID) VALUES (@CharID, 0, 33797,1380720924,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,0,72339069015688110,0)
I did it like this because I thought if I get the values from _TimedJob when I use the skill on myself it will be the easiest way.. but unfortunately SR_GameServer throws this :

In other words I need an other way of adding the skill if the condition is true. Any help is appreciated
Any way to get around with this ? Thanks in advance
Old 09/08/2013, 16:22   #2

Received Thanks: 6,288
Use the logs
Old 09/08/2013, 16:25   #3

Received Thanks: 1,044
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Use the logs
Mind expanding your answer ? =)
Old 09/08/2013, 16:32   #4

elite*gold: 19
Synx means adding the skills if certain logs are created.. resulting in automatic adding of those skills.

Use _AddTimedJob to add skills to a char instead of inserting them manually. PS Dont use an existing serial64, rather have a new one each time.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Pk2] adding new skills
06/27/2013 - SRO Private Server - 17 Replies
Hello! Today i'm working on an old client (old school client) , i'm trying to add new skills (it's lv 70 skills) and i'm adding lv 90 skills I edit sro_client to let skills lv 90 appear perfect, and import the new skilldata to media pk2 (also the icons of the skills) I need to know what else i need to import to media (and data and Particles pk2) to make the skills work perfect (i'm done at server side) Cuz when i try to use the new skills the client crash And thanks for help
Adding Skills
09/12/2012 - Dekaron Private Server - 6 Replies
We are sorry but we just got this letter and we comply with the msg " To Elitepvpers The account Cataracts - Daemon Strother has been reported for multiple crimes by the US state department of illegal Child sexual abuse! law § 2243 - Sexual abuse of a minor or ward: (a) Of a Minor.— Whoever, in the special maritime and territorial jurisdiction of the United States or in a Federal prison, or in any prison, institution, or facility in which persons are held in custody by direction of or...
[HELP]Adding Skills with DB acces etc [HELP]
01/05/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello guys, Mwell i tried to add new 'skills' To the Skill list ( Pasive category) Its like some of you might know ' EP3 Noss hack' Well i want to put nosses in the skill list, in EP 4.5 when i import it all in the DB>PS_GameDefs>Tables>dbo.skills everything is allright, exectuable etc, i add the SKills.SData file in the data.sah also puted it in the data.saf with LPH's tool and some korean one for importing in the .saf. tried many diff things but they aint popping in my Ingame passive...
[Question]Adding Skills
08/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
How do you add skills? For example I want a skill for GMs only that uses magic and 1 hits everyone.
[HELP]After adding 2 skills...
04/23/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
//EDIT: NVM got it to work...