Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

13D Alchemy

Discussion on 13D Alchemy within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
13D Alchemy

Hey,

I have got a problem with 13D alchemy.
When alchemy is succes then i got DC and cant log in to char.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching for SRO Alchemy Game !/ Suche Alchemy Game silkroad
07/02/2013 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i search for the one alchemy game with adv with dress with premum here is the link . Silkroad Alchemy Gamer +10 - YouTube i cant find it pls for fast help :!!
Alchemy and 11 DG Sox
11/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Alchemy how will rise nad where change 2x for ? 11 DG Sox Rates where change drop ? thank you
NEED HELP ALCHEMY
12/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
hi huys i need help with alchemy still now i have used 130+ crictical tabs on my bow to it 12 cric from 2 weeks i am failing is there any right way to use stones like 30% first then 20 % and then 10 or u should always use 0% stones
Changes in Alchemy?
05/08/2009 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
For the past few months I have used an alchemy procedure to +4 my items. I have obtained consistent results in the past doing this, but for some reason this week I have failed to +4 many times on different days also. I tried various items too and was only able to +4 one item out of the group. I was wondering if anyone else have experienced changes in alchemy this week or if Joymax had reduced my luck %.