Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

edxLoader client start issue

Discussion on edxLoader client start issue within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
edxLoader client start issue

I just setup ibot, and all went fine untill i had to start my botting client with edxLoader when as soon as i press Launch, the sro client starts loading, but it never starts... what could be the issue?
Old 08/16/2013, 09:45   #2

elite*gold: 48
Did you read this thread ?
At the end of the first post you can see how to configure the loader, maybe you forgot something.
Old 08/16/2013, 11:43   #3

elite*gold: 0
I've done everything the same as it is told there, but ye, the game loads like 10% of that protection that sro has and then dissapears... i can find it in the processes, but the client never shows up...
Old 08/16/2013, 13:16   #4
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Arrow SRO Main - Discussions / Questions -> Private SRO Ask the Experts

#moved to correct section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
server start Issue (CaptainHrl)
03/30/2013 - Rappelz Private Server - 2 Replies
Good day all, I am getting an issue when attempting to star up a secondary server, the error is registering this server to Auth server with idx 3 is failed. any suggestions or ideas? as I didn't see a topic for this issue on the forum.
Client Issue
12/14/2011 - S4 League - 4 Replies
My friends client will not start. I gave him every file i had just to make sure he has everything and still nothing. When he starts game the security loads up and after its all loaded no game shows. Its just blank and nothing happens. Anyone have any ideas whats causing this?
7.1 Client issue with PVP
11/03/2011 - Rappelz - 7 Replies
with the modded 7.1 client and files implemented im havin some probs with activating pk mode just says not available any ideas would be cool ty
[ESRO]Start client, login, select character, click start and stop...
06/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Okay, so whats up with that new thing when you get to select character screen, when you click start it does nothing? DONT JUST SAY SAME, I know you have the same problem... You can thank me if you have the same problem tho... :P
iB0T Issue (only start this morning)
10/11/2010 - Silkroad Online - 20 Replies
After i start iBot i get this msg from iBot. Run time error '5': Invalid call or argument and iBot will close, then DC from sro any help? and when i try to run normal client i get C7 error :S